What's new

MK Majors: What would you like to see at them? Share ideas

KamikazeJD

Makes women fap
I totally agree with the notion that commentators need to know their stuff. I did some commentary at Dromstruction and I was totally unprepared. I really liked doing commentary though! I did commentary in college for football and I know how much time and preparation go into one game. Personally id love to commentate more, but thats neither here nor there. The more animated and hype the commentator is the better the show! I want some gus johnson type hype!! I think a way we can not only build viewership but also help bring the fun of a tournament to somebody at home is to make streams even more intetactive. Pick a couple people at random talkin in the chat and get a few questions from them to ask a tourney goer or something like that. As stated in previous posts, more interviews onstream would be grear! Thats how we all become familiar with each other and bond as a community! Devastation was my first EVER major and for the longest ive wanted to showcase my skills but I had no means to. Team hazmat came over to the mk stations and asked if anyone wanted to play casuals onstream and I jumped at the opportunity. Bring more people on and show the diversity of our community, cuz you never know if you might accidently end up finding a hidden gem.