What's new

MK LEGENDS

acidik

Noob
MORTAL KOMBAT LEGENDS...

These are characters who most believe should continue in the series forever, the ones who will survive even after Armageddon.

This informative action packed video includes highlights of REPTILE through the series of games MK1 up to Armageddon. This will hopefully make even YOU push for REPTILE in the next MK game.

Youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKGxzyTLETo

I made a SMOKE LEGEND video as well. This was mainly thanks to UltimateMK.com
THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!
I ESPECIALLY WANT TO THANK SHOCK AND EVERYONE ELSE WHO MADE THIS VIDEO POSSIBLE!!

Youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEoCv0SidRY

MORE LEGENDS TO COME!

Tim Static

Adminerator
Wow, nice stuff.

Hell of a first post, haha :wink:

Edit: I still wanna see somebody make a Reptile tribute video with the song "Reptile" by Static-X 8)

krsx

Noob
Awesome, Reptile's always been one of my favourite characters because of MK1, where he was hard to find, secretive - sneaking about before the fights (I had the Amiga version of MK1, I think they made his clues more frequent) and above all else, he had both Sub Zero and Scorpion's moves plus super speed. How cool was that?
Plus he's progressed and developed nicely throughout the series with new moves and looks, etc.

My one criticism (and maybe cus you only wanted in-game footage) but I wanted to see the definitive scene of Reptile in Mortal Kombat - the part in the first movie where the eyes of the statue turn red and the MKII announcer introduces "Reptile", before he goes on to kick Liu Kang's ass! Love that introduction.

Smoke video was cool too, another character I really like. On both the explanation about their history is awesome. Now just make one for Sub Zero and Kung Lao... :D

Awesome vid!! I seriously mean that. It's FUCKIN AWESOME!!!!!! It totally makes Reptile a Legend.

Dude, where does everyone get "Music from Orchestra and Sound" from?!!

acidik

Noob
Thank all of you for watching. I'm glad you enjoyed and I will be making more for the sake of all of you :)

Up next JADE!
Most likely..

Who would you guys like to see after JADE?

Tim Static

Adminerator
acidik said:
Thank all of you for watching. I'm glad you enjoyed and I will be making more for the sake of all of you :)

Up next JADE!
Most likely..

Who would you guys like to see after JADE?
STRYKER!!!!