What's new

MK: Legacy Season 3 might happen

C-Sword

Noob
March 31 (UPI) -- Kevin Tancharoen, the man who directed the Mortal Kombat Legacy web series, said he's attempting to make a third season of the video-game inspired series.

Tancharoen announced in October he planned to take a hiatus from the series, but he may already be back to get the third season off the ground, Inquisitr reported.

“After three years of Mortal Kombat, I’ve decided to move on to other creative opportunities. I wish everyone involved in the movie big success. Thanks!" he said last year.

Not six months later and he's apparently changed his mind.

“We are starting to talk about it [Legacy Season 3] literally this week (knock on wood). I’m starting to talk to Warner Bros. and the video game creators, so hopefully we can see it through," he said.

RM_NINfan101

Nine Inch Nails fan from Metro Detroit, Michigan
Hmm... I honestly don't know whether to be excited or displeased. I liked season 1 but did not like 2 at all. I was VASTLY disappointed with two.

SHAOLIN

内部冲突
Yea I'm with you @RM_NINfan101 I don't know how I should feel about a third season unless they do some major changes to the format they have now with MK:Legacy.I just want damn MK movie now. :mad:

Too bad season 2 didn't finish where it left off. I mean after the fight with Liu & Lao, Kitana would've tried to stop the fight and she would look after Liu.

In fact, Liu & Kitana would've had romantice scenes together. Like if she noticed the ring Liu has, she wondered if he's married, but he isn't and guessed he lost someone. And blah blah blah...