What's new

MK Interrupted

Goofart

Mr. Sexy Pants
Besides phonecalls and doorbells, list some funny, weird or interesting things that have happened to you while playing mk2 causing you to momentarily pause/quit.

- one of my legs cramped up all of sudden while playing seriouz.
- major indigestion while playing va380 one time
- piece of the right block button breaks off during a game (not sure against who)

- i know one of the sets I had with wario, he dissapeared for a round as his camera batteries ran out lol

ZAQ

Noob
This summer I was playing X820 and my cat jumped from the floor right onto my ballsack while I was completely immersed in the game.
Needless to say I freaked the fuck out, which in turn scared the cat, and he jumped away from me, which just happened to be right onto the keyboard of my laptop.

He landed on the ESC key and the F7 key, closing the game and ripping them both off of the keyboard (which are still missing).

I was in pain and laughing my ass off at the same time, which only made it hurt worse.

Goofart

Mr. Sexy Pants
ScheissNussen said:
He landed on the ESC key and the F7 key, closing the game and ripping them both off of the keyboard (which are still missing).
Did this happen right before kmk shut down? Might have been signs.... that last webhost screwing you was kinda a kick in the ballz

kinda creepy man ???

X820

Noob
Haha I remember that shit, I seriously laughed my head off when you told me :D

I've had stupid shit interupting a game, like spilling coffee all over my old keyboard, wich caused a few keys to stick.

Cramp, my cat needing attention (not like scheiss's) etc.

Scheiss, you take the cake man, either your cat or your dog are causing havoc when you are playing lol!

D

david_GEM

One time I was playing Billy_Bats and my mom knocked on the door. So while still playing I went and aswered the door, the she said it was cold so I went to close the windows and pull down the blinds with my pinkies btw. I won the next round :)

Sometimes potential employer or girls would call me then I would have to leave immediately.