What's new

MK Hype Video Series Project Thing.

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
Since we kinda have a lack of montages of hype stuff, I say we should have one. I mean, we should showcase the reasons we got a threepeat at EVO right?

I mean, Capcom has some...

and so does the KoF community

I'm not talking about measly 5 minutes of like combos and stuff I want this compilation to feature stuff from pop-offs to epic comebacks to godlike reads and the like. Please post links to videos here and stuff and I'll try to compile it and stuff.

Don't quote videos if they are in other people's posts since it'll clog up the thread
If you know of a match or moment please embed it and stuff.
Use spoiler tags if you're using a lot of videos.

2 years and there are so few hype videos? WHY?!

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
This needs to be done but my only concern is the use of MLG videos since we have tons of hype stuff there, but because of the organization they are, they might not like it if their videos are used without permission.

Anyway, I'll try and get us started

5:55 (Tom Brady comeback vs DJT)

7:26 (Insuperable beats Riu48 with Jax)

5:05 (Jeremiah beats Cat)

3:46 (MIT vs Detroit)

I'm trying to find a match between EGP Wonder_Chef and someone (I think it was a Reptile mirror) that happened sometime in the past 6 months but I can't find it. I also can't find Forever King vs Tom Brady on Youtube

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
I'm trying to find a match between EGP Wonder_Chef and someone (I think it was a Reptile mirror) that happened sometime in the past 6 months but I can't find it.
I haven't played a Reptile mirror on stream in like two years. Do you remember anything else about it?

I pretty much know where all of my matches are.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
I haven't played a Reptile mirror on stream in like two years. Do you remember anything else about it?

I pretty much know where all of my matches are.
Maybe it wasn't you and I just thought it was for some reason. I think it was at Revelations. I just remember it came down to like the last hit.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Maybe it wasn't you and I just thought it was for some reason. I think it was at Revelations. I just remember it came down to like the last hit.
Was it me vs DAB at Revelations where he used Kabal and then Sub vs my Reptile? It went down to the VERY last hit.

Also the footage of that match has gone the way of the Revelations prize money... it's nowhere to be found.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Was it me vs DAB at Revelations where he used Kabal and then Sub vs my Reptile? It went down to the VERY last hit.

Also the footage of that match has gone the way of the Revelations prize money... it's nowhere to be found.
Yes! That was it, I don't know why I thought it was a mirror. That sucks though ;_; i thought it would've been good for this.

Awesome idea. Not sure where to get this, but I saw a video of someone cancel sub's xray to throw to win against PL or something like that--it was crazy. I think it happened at one of the MLGs.