What's new

mk compilation needs a page

I guess they will be upconverted or upscaled sprites of the 3 games,i doubt that they will add some stuff,and also no advertising and nothin'...really odd thing

X820 said:
I hope its just an upscale of the graphics lol.
That alone is something all I ask. If they add to the game I'd be a treat for all the fans espeacilly online play *cough* and mic support *cough*

Noob
I don't know... my gut tells me this isn't the actual cover... that it's a fake or a demo cover.

Dark_Rob

Noob
9.95 said:
I don't know... my gut tells me this isn't the actual cover... that it's a fake or a demo cover.
Your gut is telling you to come over for some UMK3 today ;)
Im not sure whether this is the cover or not. One thing I am sure of....I STILL havent seen a damn screenshot yet.

9.95 said:
Of course its fake. But it keeps us at our feet. ;D

trmk.org said:
Earlier today the French website jeuxvideo (English Translation) posted the possible box art for the Mortal Kombat HD Arcade Kollection. Information wise there isn't much new besides a very interesting "3D Compatible Game Video" logo which could explain why this is a PS3 Exclusive right now. They also have the game's release date as November 18th and it'll be on sale for 30 Euros ($40 USD) as well.

Tim Static said:
i am about 99% sure thats the cover art.
So your saying these French people might be on the money posting that art box? Right now I want to believe it but I need a real source. If your right about this one i'll never doubt you again, lol.

Tim Static

Adminerator
jesse89202 said:
So your saying these French people might be on the money posting that art box? Right now I want to believe it but I need a real source. If your right about this one i'll never doubt you again, lol.
someone was bound to post it, since we are less than 2 months from release (supposed)