What's new

MK Character Representation at EVO 2013

JacopeX

Playing: Injustice, Persona, Blazblue, and MK
I also would like to get at least a few mirror matches in with X-bladez if he shows up. I really want to level up my Liu Kang.

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
The list is filling up nicely! I dont think ill end up using anyone other than Quan, if I do itd probably be baraka.

coolwhip

Noob
Speaking of Scorpion, why isn't Slips participating in MK? I was so bummed out he missed out on EVO last year. It still doesn't get more enjoyable than watching his Scorpion IMO.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Speaking of Scorpion, why isn't Slips participating in MK? I was so bummed out he missed out on EVO last year. It still doesn't get more enjoyable than watching his Scorpion IMO.

He's barely had time to play MK because of work. He also knows playing Scorpion is a huge uphill battle. Who wants to train with Cage, Smoke, Cyrax, Kabal and Kitana? Slips doesn't generally like playing in tournaments anyway.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Kitana, but I barely play this game anymore haha. And if Guamo ends up making it Friday I'm going Cyber Sub.

JacopeX

Playing: Injustice, Persona, Blazblue, and MK
We need to bring back the cosplayers to this last MK tournament for EVO...even the very weird ones like that cross dressing Kitana cosplayer two years ago that beat Ryan Hart with Sindel. XD

Goldi

Noob
I've gotten more into cosplay over the years. My first tourney I just did a store bought Milly/Kitty with a girlfriend for fun. Then I started to order them custom made and was finally inspired by the community and especially @Rosegoddess to try making my own. I never grew out of playing dress up lol

Gonna try to get a million pics (and some front page love) this time <3

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
aww blake, u went back to scorpion? :( but i need more MU exp vs sonya x.x