What's new

MK 11 Kitana's face model found

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
Yeah Jacquis head just seems really widely proportioned, square jawed, with this blunt, shortened chin. Her face model likeness looks so much better its a shame they fucked her up. Like Kitanas model is almost a spot on likeness and as a result she looks so distinctly pretty and photo realistic where Sonya, Cassie, and Jacqui look extremely "uncanny valley video gamey" with these weird widely spaced faces.

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
People complained forever about NRS faces, specifically the females. They stepped up and delivered not only their best faces by a mile, but some of the best & most diverse faces in any game. I love that the character faces are not “generic attractive female/male”, but so unique with their own idiosyncrasies. Very pleased with the character models in MK11.

Last edited:

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
Too bad that there aren’t Krypt unlocks of casting vids for the character model actors. Very interested to see them all, and see them in the process.

Last edited:

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Kaprice is by far the prettiest, though Skarlet's model easily up there too and 2nd for me. Jade would be third.

stokedAF

casual kahnage
All this objectification sickens me. You are the reason they have to wrap their digital selves in shame rags. Seriously though, they are all pretty and the models should look more like them. Jacqui and jade especially.