What's new

MK 11 Canceled in Ukraine?

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
I'd be surprised if that were the case.

Russia even has an exclusive skin for Skarlet. I don't know why Ukraine would ban the game. Was MKX banned?

JINNOCIDE

I only show up when a new game's around
Yep, store said they got no info on it, WB is in charge
Oh I hate this back n' forth "ask WB"/"ask the store" drama. Got me real frustrated days before the beta.

Your best luck is to keep asking WB about it and hoping it comes back at anytime.

The pre order is still up for you to see? I don't see how they could take it away if you already payed for it

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
That sucks for you guys over there, I don't see why WB wouldn't allow their own game there it's most likely something to do with the stores. Maybe keep tweeting Derek and Tyler?

AloneUA

getting over there
That sucks for you guys over there, I don't see why WB wouldn't allow their own game there it's most likely something to do with the stores. Maybe keep tweeting Derek and Tyler?
Yeah, I keep banging on doors everywhere about it. I hope it's just because of the weekend that we're ignored. But FeelsBadMan intensifies as more and more time passes.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Wait...MK is banned in Japan? Interesting considering some of their animes lol. And Hentai and all that.

Yeah, I keep banging on doors everywhere about it. I hope it's just because of the weekend that we're ignored. But FeelsBadMan intensifies as more and more time passes.
Geez, yeah that's weird. Could be something WB is pulling that NRS isn't even aware of maybe? Sounds so weird.

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
In the worst case scenario, just order a hard copy from anywhere else in EU.

Considering the fact that we got over 2 millions Ukrainians on board in Poland, getting a copy by some fellow who comes and goes shouldnt be a problem.

Thingy

Retired account
Unreal how countries still ban games and any entertainment in 2019. I hope people make noise about this.

Blade4693

VIVIVI
Yeah that sucks. Can you order a copy out of country? I know people in the U.S sometimes order games from Japan that don't get released there but it apparently costs a lot.

Blade4693

VIVIVI
Yes you can. You can order almost anything without getting behind bars.
Well hopefully our MK fans in the Ukraine can do this without getting in trouble or paying too much. It sucks to miss out like that.

Idk how it works but I hope you guys figure it out and get your copy so you can enjoy it with the rest of us!

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
Idk how it works but I hope you guys figure it out and get your copy so you can enjoy it with the rest of us!
Here in Poland, we don't have such issue. Though there are other real life problems that are far more serious, then video games access, that folks are struggling with on daily basis.

Inzzane_79

Every time someone farts, a demon gets his wings
If you are on xbox you can just change your Region to whatever you want (USA for example) and buy the game from that store. After downloading you can change back your Region

Wam-Zlay

Reptile / Noob
It just took them 3-4 month after the official mkx release to approve it in Germany :D.

Glad mk is finally accepted here. Sad for the japanese and ukrainian fans though

With whom we, people from Ukraine have to contact to know the exact reason for banning the game? Can anybody help?. There is no official information from WB anywhere and they dont respond for support requests.