What's new

MK 10 or Injustice 2

if everyone looks at it in my way ive been looking around and the oldest game is mk vs dc right? Then they rebooted mk back in 2011 then injustice came after so i ask this why did neitherrealm put scorpion in injustice? I honestly think its because they wanted to see how a mk character would react in that kind of fight system with the trait and using meter to start combos and it worked i mean scorp was the best character in injustice so i think they will launch a new mk vs dc i may be overlooking it i may not i just want a game with kabal in it.. dont screw this up boon make the community come back to life with mk

Amplified$hotz

I like Tekken 8
Dude the DC Heros would have INSANE x ray moves imagine flash, gl, night wing, superman, Martians, and aqua mans. That would be dope

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Dude the DC Heros would have INSANE x ray moves imagine flash, gl, night wing, superman, Martians, and aqua mans. That would be dope
Speaking of X-rays.

I wonder if a potential Mortal Kombat X Injustice could be M rated? All the heroes in that universe are kinda evil douche bags. Superman alone killed a shit load of people in the story mode, including a 12 year old boy(in a really horrifying manner).

Not that I really give much of a shit for fatalities or blood, but a large amount of people hated MKvsDC because of the T rating, even though they should have hated it because it was an awful video game.

Speaking of X-rays.

I wonder if a potential Mortal Kombat X Injustice could be M rated? All the heroes in that universe are kinda evil douche bags. Superman alone killed a shit load of people in the story mode, including a 12 year old boy(in a really horrifying manner).

Not that I really give much of a shit for fatalities or blood, but a large amount of people hated MKvsDC because of the T rating, even though they should have hated it because it was an awful video game.
that would be super tight, I would really like to see MK clash quotes at some point as well. Those would be hype

Fractured_Shadow

Really likes to throw things at you.
Injustice is a little over a YEAR old, and was basically just restarted as a new game last fall so unless you hate Inj and want the game to die there isn't a real need for a sequel so soon. Also, I don't see how a future sequel to MK should have any effect on the life of injustice. Their two separate FG series not sequels to each other, mk10 won't kill the life of Injustice.
Who said anything anything about MK10 killing Injustice?

NorCalSamurai

Bacon Lettuce Tomato
MKX. I love IGAU but it's too early, and I really want to see what Boon and Co. have learned from the mistakes that MK9 made in terms of design.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
why do so many of you think the net game is coming out soon? if another injustice is announced it wont come out for another year, 2 years after igau. same with mk10 and by the time the next game comes out igau will be dead or on its last legs

SoapBar

My pussy, my rules
"Yes, I'm perfectly fine with having to wait 6 years (the longest gap between any MK game, ever) for the next MK."

Go somewhere, plz. MK10, always and forever.<3

Jaku2011

Filled with determination
It'll be MK 10 but unless they change a lot about the game I'm not that interested. Will play for the story though lol.

Ray'sGoodLiquor

I don't care I'm not a competitive player anymore
It won't matter to me if they continue to use High Voltage Studios for their PC porting. They could release MK v. Half Life 3 and I wouldn't bat an eye at it with High Voltage's name on it.

Really hoping for MK10, but i think there going with MK X Injustice.
And that MK10 will be released in 2017 because then they can show the real power of next-gen consoles and celebrate 25 years of MK.