What's new

Mistaken. All of You.

cirkusfreaksho

All in a day's work
Of course she is. There's a lot of downplaying in her forum and Mr mileena thinks she only as good as jade, I mean what a joke.

She's really good in this game.
Zatanna has barely been out for a month and the game is still barely 6 months old. To say shes bad is ignorant and because one "well known" member says shes bad, we are all supposed to agree? No. With this major hopefully last patch coming, lets let the game evolve and see what happens. Too much downplaying its stupid

Galactic Geek

Losing is learning; winning is succeeding.
Well, I won't deny that Zatanna has some great tools at her disposal:

#1. A multi-purpose teleport that can put her virtually anywhere.
#2. A projectile that can actually be projected in multiple directions.
#3. An ability to hover above the ground.
#4. The ability to stun or confuse her opponent momentarily.
#5. Very quick multi-kick attack that can even be used while airborne.
#6. A slew of cards or flames that hit fast & hard up close.
#7. A MB fireball that controls spacing.
#8. A mirror image that forces you to guess which 1 she is.

...and those are just her specials (& not even the ones in her trait)!

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
on a lighter note the mrs and kid have just gone out so it's time to mb b3 myself in front of my latest rental 'back door creampie surprise vol 4' I hope the acting as good as it was in vol 3

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Hawkgirl has the potential to be the Injustice Kenshi.
Maybe Zatanna, she's a DLC I dunno (and I'm sure most others dont too) so perhaps.
Other than that the only character could be WW.

But to say WW is slept on would be fucking stupid, considering what I've done with her.
But then again, UK is irrelevant... cause we have a good Bane player.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Nothing's free vs Bane. ;)
Here are some vids showing his comeback and suffocation at high level.
Agreed though that you can't go in on Bane and suddenly be Godlike. Just look at rounds 2 and 3 where KDZ turns it around just like you said he would. Skill matters to be sure in any matchup and KDZ showed that he is the best in the world for a reason, but even the best in the world decisively lost a round to Bane by only a few mistakes made vs someone who knew how to use him. You have to respect that about people who play him and Grr is no slouch with him. He's a mid tier and one that requires work. Nothing more, but nothing less and I respect those who know how to use him and dont just chalk up their wins to bad opponents or weak scenes.He's a good guy to throw out in matchups and he has potential to do things.

I believe in him and dont laugh at scenes that have him going through their tournies.

To me that says they have smart players if they are capable of utilizing him, like Dieminion did with Guile. You cant just make a judgment call on a territory's players because they have players that can use rarer cast. Bane can win in any country if he has a good player using him right. He doesn't require bad opponents to win just getting in and he has armor and the best dash in the game. He trades to get in to be sure, but thats how he works and if they got players that can use him then they worked to do it.
This is why i despise when i play casuals w people and they post matches

this was my zod day 2 lol

these videos show nothing but what day 2 zod vs bane main looks like

187x

Noob
Hawkgirl has the potential to be the Injustice Kenshi.
Other than that the only character could be WW.

But to say WW is slept on would be fucking stupid, considering what I've done with her.
But then again, UK is irrelevant... cause we have a good Bane player.
Hawkgirl is very scary, She is secretly top10 imo.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Zatanna has some good stuff but it isnt anything special compared to other characters in the game. She relies on gimmicks that can work on those unfamiliar with the MU but at the end of the day she is still quite gimmicky.

That being said she is probably still mid or high mid, she can hold her own for the most part.

Zoidberg747

Inb4 a magic cloud floats in with a note letting us know that there might be, just maybe, more than one downplayed character in Injustice?
Yeah but dont you find it a little coincidental that he made that tweet not too long before making this thread?

I am 99.9% sure he is talking about zatanna, of course there are other downplayed characters in the game, there is in every game.

Obs_SmSwag

"I have good taste because I like what I like"
Yeah but dont you find it a little coincidental that he made that tweet not too long before making this thread?

I am 99.9% sure he is talking about zatanna, of course there are other downplayed characters in the game, there is in every game.

That's fair, and you have a good point. Like I said I don't really play the game, but I heard Zatana was mediocre? Then again, that's the definition of downplaying.

Zoidberg747

That's fair, and you have a good point. Like I said I don't really play the game, but I heard Zatana was mediocre? Then again, that's the definition of downplaying.
I dont know if I would call her mediocre, but then again I don't actually main her so I wouldnt know.

I agree with whoever said this was a pointless thread though. If REO really wants people to see how great Zatanna is then it would be better for him to wreck shop in tourney with her.