What's new

Missing Stages

chrisisnice

I'm a lover, not a fighter
I have been playing MK since MK1 and there have been a lot of revamps of stages in that time. The one stage that I think has been missing all this time is the Warrior Shrine in MK1. It is one of my favorites of the series. I am assuming that they are not bringing it back due to it only including the original cast.

I also think that MKD had some of the best stages in the series and a few should be brought back. Dunno if it would work in 2D though.

Anyhow... are there any stages that you feel should be included in MK10

G4S MinotaurLord

Wielder of Toxins
Wow, I forgot all about that stage! So cool! I bet they could really do wonders with it in their new engine...

In terms of stages I'd like to see come back, I was always a fan of the belltower stage, as well as the rooftop stage with all the lightning (where you could knock them off and they'd splat on the floor a million miles below) from the 3d games. I also really liked the levesl (from either deception or deadly alliance) where one was on a mountain cliff and there was a giant gold buddha, and the island that kept switching between night and day.

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
I'd say definitely the Pit 3, but give it a more "abandoned" or torn down look. Maybe they'll give Shinnok a different stage, I felt his stage in MK4 was kind of underwhelming.

But another stage I'd like to see is the Lost Tomb from Deadly Alliance.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Oooooooooooh. good question.

(In no particular chronological order, not counting MK4 levels cuz I barely remember any of them...)
-Warrior Tomb, MK2.
-Sektor's Warship, MKA.
-The Portal.
-The Mysterious Purple Pit Bridge, UMK3.
-Wu Shi Academy, MKDA, but with a Stage Fatality this time.
-Slaughterhouse, MKD.
-Dark Prison, MKD.
-THE NEXUS, MKD.
-The Pit III, MK3-T.
-Quan Chi's Fortress, MKDA (One of the best stages of all time, with or without the MKD lasergrid death trap.)
-The Tarkatan Encampment in Outworld where you train with Baraka, MKD, if for no reason other than to fight amongst a bunch of Tarkatans.
(Spectators = $$$.)
-The Sky Temple, MKD, complete with the Pit II *SPLAT* finish.
-Any stage resembling Chaosrealm - broken, floating earth everywhere, crazy people, THE TEMPEST, yellow/brown/grey skies, and Havik sneaking around.
-Same for Orderrealm, but replace Havik with Hotaru, and instead of Tarkatan spectators, Seidan Guardsmen.
-THE BANK.
-Shinnok's Spire, any incarnation.
-Kuatan Palace, MKDA.
-House Of Pekara, MKDA, because it was friggin' gorgeous.

I'll think up some more...