What's new

Miscellaneous WWE Discussion

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
@RM Chongo not really, Batista wants his title shot with Orton and Brock Lesnar is demanding shot at the winner, and then for some reason F5'd both Cody Rhodes and Goldust for some reason. DB Sheamus and Cena got in the elimination chamber along with Orton too, only 2 spots left

Jaku2011

Filled with determination
I do not watch wrestling anymore but I used to watch it religiously and kinda stopped around 2010 or 11 I still keep up with it and I heard how crazy the Royal Rumble was. It's weird because I Remember when Batista won his first rumble I was super hyped they handled him well and at the time he was pretty good in the ring his storyline where he broke up with Evolution was one of my favorite angles of the time and Batista became my second favorite behind Eddie Guerrero.
After he won the title he continued to be awesome until he got injured I feel he was never the same after that his matches were boring and he was overall not as intense as he was it was very disappointing because I couldn't wait for his return.
Anyway this Daniel Bryan stuff is interesting I love anytime the fans piss off the WWE by chanting for someone they aren't supposed to.

Kitana Prime

Top-tier at everything but the characters I choose
Sharing my mostly unlikely popular opinions.

Ziggler >>>>>>> Everything
Bryan and Punk are my next favorites.

Now here's a bunch of random stuff:
Heel Batista or GTFO
WWE doesn't trick us, they fail with booking miserably and use 'tricking' us as an OS when shit doesnt go how they want it to.
3MB minus Jinder is good lol
While boring, Orton and ADR are great.
El Torito can dissappear forever.
Curtis Axel and Jack Swagger are ass.

Rollins is the best member of The Shield.

...and no one here wants to side bet on WWE. I called 5 rumble entrants exactly. @Emperor DMS will verify.

Please dont fuck upthe Elimination Chamber, I love that PPV.

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
So Batista wins the rumble? Lmao! Batista is in his mid forties and had his prime ten years ago,great way to push the current young roster guys.

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast

Heel Batista or GTFO
WWE doesn't trick us, they fail with booking miserably and use 'tricking' us as an OS when shit doesnt go how they want it to.

...and no one here wants to side bet on WWE. I called 5 rumble entrants exactly. @Emperor DMS will verify.

Heel Batista, 2MB and throwing away Axel and Swagger= I agree

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise

Heel Batista or GTFO

Old as dirt but you literally have everything down that I would have said.

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
I think they might save it for Mania but I could see that happening as well
I like Reigns to get a title push after Batista wins at Mania. The two scenarios I see are A. Daniel Bryan wins the Chamber and it's Orton/Bryan/Batista at Mania. B. Orton wins and it's Orton vs. Batista. Option B will get boo'd for the entire 30 minutes, so it would be wise for them to let Bryan win at Chamber.

Cibernetico

Kombatant
Sting does not need to wrestle ever again. He has nothing else to prove. Just induct him into the WWE Hall of Fame and call it a day.

And damn, I knew the hate for Batista was bad, but that crowd killed him tonight.

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
Sting does not need to wrestle ever again. He has nothing else to prove. Just induct him into the WWE Hall of Fame and call it a day.

And damn, I knew the hate for Batista was bad, but that crowd killed him tonight.
I knew the hatred for part timers was real when the rock was getting booed when he came back. New generation of fans, I guess

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf

I agree, but people still want him to wrestle Taker. That match would've been cool 8 years ago.

Cibernetico

Kombatant
I knew the hatred for part timers was real when the rock was getting booed when he came back. New generation of fans, I guess
The Rock was getting booed? Then again, he was wrestling John Cena, who everyone hates and will cheer for whoever is going up against him. But it was horseshit that he headlined Wrestlemania.

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
The Rock was getting booed? Then again, he was wrestling John Cena, who everyone hates and will cheer for whoever is going up against him. But it was horseshit that he headlined Wrestlemania.
he legitimately got booed a few times, most were when he was dealing with Punk but there were a few instances where it was he and Cena and no matter what was happening they were getting booed

Cibernetico

Kombatant
I agree, but people still want him to wrestle Taker. That match would've been cool 8 years ago.
If it was 8 years ago then yeah. But people got to get off of this crap that he somehow owes everyone and he needs to fight Taker. That match would be hard to swallow if it ever happened.