What's new

Combo Video - Reptile Misc Reptile Kombos Thread (New Tech Inside)

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
Nimble Corner out of f3b4 - 48%

Maybe you can get more out of it :D

//edit also i got this

//edit i posted this a while ago aswell

nice i really like that universal 47%, i think we can squeeze more damage out of that with a setup i have.

Wam-Zlay

Reptile / Noob
nice i really like that universal 47%, i think we can squeeze more damage out of that with a setup i have.
i love your work man :D. Your triple slides are awesome :>. I probably need a stick for double/triple slide :D. Btw does this only work on big hitbox characters?

EmoScoobyDoo

Maybe I'll have something to say ... Probably not
need to learn that triple slide now, or after all these final projects anyway

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
i love your work man :D. Your triple slides are awesome :>. I probably need a stick for double/triple slide :D. Btw does this only work on big hitbox characters?
thanks bro! i play on controller btw, and yes it works on females with a modified version, i just found one with even more damage for one bar!!!

Wam-Zlay

Reptile / Noob
thanks bro! i play on controller btw, and yes it works on females with a modified version, i just found one with even more damage for one bar!!!
d3 slide is just not possible for me, i tried it like 3-4 days in a row and didnt get it once lol

TamedLizard

Buff George
I'm finally able to consistently get D3xxBF4 enders now. It really does just depend on the height of the opponent. Online however, provides increased difficulty per usual.

B2, 141, D3, F412xxBF4, D3xxBF4 for 35% was the combo I used to familiarize myself with the gravity differences. Practice that enough in the lab and you'll learn.

The trick isn't really speed, as the faster you input the above combo, the higher they'll be juggled which won't allow the first slide to hit where it needs to for the D3 followup.

Same pretty much goes for an EX Slide. Using the above combo again but instead going for EX Slide instead of regular can lead to 40-42% (taking Noxious' Fumes into account for the extra 1-2%)

B2, 141, D3, F412xxEX BF4, F412xxBF4 (40%)

If you're able to follow up with that F412 after the EX Slide, then you hit the slide at the right time. Same goes for D3 in the meterless version.

Last edited:

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
Not sure if this is the most you can get off a 34 Punish in Nimble but it works and its fairly easy.

Skip To : 1:09:30

This has to be one of the hardest combos to land. For me and @Milkman at least. It took us over an hour each to land this combo for the first time.

Wam-Zlay

Reptile / Noob
Not sure if this is the most you can get off a 34 Punish in Nimble but it works and its fairly easy.

Skip To : 1:09:30

This has to be one of the hardest combos to land. For me and @Milkman at least. It took us over an hour each to land this combo for the first time.
i´m gonna try those combos man 34 gas f412 forceball d2 141 d3 f412 slide ?

I am gonna try that Reptile character. It looks hype using him.
Why would you change characters? You should stick to your goro my friend :)