What's new

General/Other - Reptile Milky Situation is the Reptile of the WORLD

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
Maaaan I remember all you motherfuckers from just lurking Gamefaqs back before MK9 even came out. So hype for Milky to do some work all these years later.

Edit: Or not. I don't even think pre-patch Superman killed the hype half as fast as MIT did when he beat Tyrant and now Milky with that complete garbage Tanya has.

Last edited:

CitizenSnips

A seldom used crab named Lucky. AKA Citizen Snips.
I am the freeest*

Both Milly and Ofidyan are much better than me. They should serve as an example of what hardwork accomplishes instead of whinning on TYM.
Are you still using Kung Jin or did you return back to the Lizard peoples?

Shady

Noob
Not really "unknown" though. Maybe to Injustice newcomers.
To be fair, because he's from Rhode Island, he doesn't really get to travel as much and so people don't really know. His stream, while entertaining, still got a lot of "well this is online" responses. I called him doing well first Evo he went to for MK9 (top 32) and I said he was going to do well here, but I mean, top 8 is not just well, Top 8 with a character that is frankly closer to the bottom than the top is amazing. And while MIT is good, I think lack of match-up knowledge showed in the end and with a bit of grind he can have that runback.

Regardless, dope. Way to make me regret not being able to make it out with you guys Milky.

huh

Noob
Lots of props to Milkysituation. is he a TYM member?

And, even with what people are saying is lack of MU experience against MIT's Tanya, he had two rounds in his hands when he hit F41 at the end of them and unfortunately he buffered the slide cancel instead of the full combo hitconfirm (which would have killed MIT). What I mean is that he could have still won regardless. That's how good he was.