What's new

MILEENA'S BALL ROLL

I Main Mileena and she has the tools to win but against the top 3 she has no chance. I think ball roll going low is all she needs to be serious. It would add so much mind games.

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
As far as i remember Reo was going against Perfect Legend and i'd dare to say he kicked the living shit of Kung Lao wining the first set and almost the second.
So when to top players met and fought for 10k it tells me that Mileena dose really well with Hat Tiers.

redeyes

Button Masher
no. it would make her too overpowered. imo fix it so her ball roll doenst break smokes Ex shake Liu and CSZ parry. yes i am saying nerf my main. Why? to make it fair and so i dont hear people cry.

PimpUigi

Sex Kick
no. it would make her too overpowered. imo fix it so her ball roll doenst break smokes Ex shake Liu and CSZ parry. yes i am saying nerf my main. Why? to make it fair and so i dont hear people cry.
:confused:
She already has a hard match against Smoke.
Why change one of the few things that is helping her?

If you beat one of your hard matches, they should cry, and you should be proud to hear it.

Seriously, if Mileena needs a buff, it's just an air sai damage buff.
6% means she has the weakest projectile in the game apart from Scorpion's spear.
Smoke's projectile does 12% damage, and he has a 9% damage unblockable counter to all projectiles.

redeyes

Button Masher

If you beat one of your hard matches, they should cry, and you should be proud to hear it.

6% means she has the weakest projectile in the game apart from Scorpion's spear.
Smoke's projectile does 12% damage, and he has a 9% damage unblockable counter to all projectiles.
no because its broken. Mil kung and stryker all have roll they all hit high. Kung and Stryker set off EX shake and parry but Mil doesnt? thats broken. i want a balanced game not a game that doesn't make sense.

Make it a low!!!!!Yay or Nay?
From one mileena main to another, no. It would be excessive. She still has the tools to win against the entire cast, some you just need to work harder for than others, and some are annoying. But Mileena can be just as frustrating for others at times. I just wish they would stop changing the game... I understand some if it is needed, but its a slippery slope.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
no because its broken. Mil kung and stryker all have roll they all hit high. Kung and Stryker set off EX shake and parry but Mil doesnt? thats broken. i want a balanced game not a game that doesn't make sense.
in fairness kungs roll is a normal not special so its apples and oranges there,
but anyway mileena roll is fine the way it is,leave it be

CitizenSnips

A seldom used crab named Lucky. AKA Citizen Snips.
When I saw the thread title I was hoping it wouldn't be one about roll being a low move. I am disappoint.

Enenra

Go to hell.
Nay. This isn't just about your difficult match ups being easier, you need to think about your other 30 match ups and there match ups against you. Sub Zero. for instance, has enough trouble without this bullshit.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
jesus christ, the OP really hasn't thought this through. Mileena's already has good mixups, and throwing in d4 pressure is already enough of a low. A low ball roll would be way overpowered.

cru jones

Banned
ball hitting low is asking too much

i think she's one of the most balanced characters in the game, her damage is fine

the only thing i would ask for is a faster poke, maybe standing 4 to be a few frames faster or a better punch string (i hate 1,1,2 slap its stupid looking)

or maybe the sai stab faster to make it more useful

salvificblood

Worst Sub-Zero Ever
If Mileena's roll hit low, I would officially retire. I would rather chew on my own nipples than play against that. Talk about the most ridiculously overpowered move ever to be conceived; in light of her mixups, it would be a complete monstrosity.

redeyes

Button Masher
So you want to nerf Mileena in a matchup where Smoke wins?????
That's not balance, and that doesn't make sense.
GG Son.

sigh im saying make all the rolls break EX shake / parrys or make Mileena not be able to to do it. Her doing a roll through EX shake wont make or break that match up. so just shut up.
GG.

redeyes

Button Masher
stryker is low tier, if you want one of the lowest tier chars in the game to get nerfed that not balanced either
im saying Nerf Mil or buff stryker and Kung roll. there is no reason for 3 rolls that all hit high but only 1 can break EX shake / parry. its dumb.

SZSR

Noob

Dude, this is so wrong. A. Smoke's smoke bomb does 6% on hit and 6% unblockable when they fall on the ground, in a combo, all Smoke bomb hurts is 6% and then don't get me started on scaling. B. Shake although saving you from projectile zoning is one of the worst things you can do to a rushdown/mixup character like Mileena, sure there's plenty of stun after the attack for you to get like jump distance away but it puts yourself right next to the opponent, which IMO is a really bad idea.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
im saying Nerf Mil or buff stryker and Kung roll. there is no reason for 3 rolls that all hit high but only 1 can break EX shake / parry. its dumb.
u want to buff a kung normal?!? your arguement has now become invailid

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Jesus Christ, HES SAYING THAT ALL ROLLMOVES SHOULD HAVE THE SAME EFFECT ON EX SHAKE! Not that hard to comprehend eh?