What's new

Tech - Mileena Mileena wakeup reversal tech

SeasonedGeisha

Make Harley Consistent 2k18
So I was in training earlier today and I discovered some pretty good anti wakeup tech with mileena, it sacrifices quite a bit of damage, but can be used to punish opponents who wakeup quite often. I'd appreciate it if you guys would watch this video, with proof of evidence. I have only tested against a couple characters such as, Kitana, Mileena, Cassie, And Jacqui. So far these 4 have fallen victim to this tech. I have no idea if this has been discovered before, so as far as I know its originally mine. Please correct me on this if I'm wrong. Thanks.

Last edited:

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
ive never seen this but hat type of knockdown should be able o be tech rolled.
and try testing it on your self. ive found set ups similar with other characters and it turns out the computer will wake up that way but a human might wake up another way.

either it looks cool and will mind fuck someone if not familiar

TheGabStandard

The anticipation is killing me
So I was in training earlier today and I discovered some pretty good anti wakeup tech with mileena, it sacrifices quite a bit of damage, but can be used to punish opponents who wakeup quite often. I'd appreciate it if you guys would watch this video, with proof of evidence. I have only tested against a couple characters such as, Kitana, Mileena, Cassie, And Jacqui. So far these 4 have fallen victim to this tech. I have no idea if this has been discovered before, so as far as I know its originally mine. Please correct me on this if I'm wrong. Thanks.
The knockdown can be tech rolled as I occassionally used to do that same combo into a 50/50 but never tried it for reversing wakeups. Could be useful to do once in a while depending on how tech rolling affects the setup

SeasonedGeisha

ive never seen this but hat type of knockdown should be able o be tech rolled.
and try testing it on your self. ive found set ups similar with other characters and it turns out the computer will wake up that way but a human might wake up another way.

either it looks cool and will mind fuck someone if not familiar
Yes It can be tech rolled :( sadly. But she's still super + so you can do some pretty nasty pressure/mix-ups which is good.

SeasonedGeisha

The knockdown can be tech rolled as I occassionally used to do that same combo into a 50/50 but never tried it for reversing wakeups. Could be useful to do once in a while depending on how tech rolling affects the setup
I updated the post with the tech roll, after the jump she's still safe except against 6f reptile wakeup. Even then she can NJP to be safe.

TheGabStandard

The anticipation is killing me
I updated the post with the tech roll, after the jump she's still safe except against 6f reptile wakeup. Even then she can NJP to be safe.
Alright cool. There was another reversal wake up tech discovered many moons ago lol but not sure if it still works. In theory it should as not much has changed. Do the following: starter xx roll, B34 xx telekick. If done at the right height telekick will whiff and not only will you end up behind the opponent, but all wakeups and possibly even Xrays will reverse (worked with Kano's).