What's new

Video/Tutorial - Mileena Mileena Tutorial Videos!!!

I bring to the Mileena community a quick tutorial on Mileena. It's nothing special, but I just wanted to make a basic guide to her at the current state of the game and how I tend to play Mileena. Hopefully you guys enjoy and are able to learn something out of it. Also, please excuse my saltiness when I started to explain her D1 ;-; lol

(Part 1)

(Part 2)

@Premonitionist
@theGabStandard
@STORMS
@Baby_DoLLx0
@Pig Of The Hut
@ all other mileena mains/ or new comers

Last edited:

TheGabStandard

The anticipation is killing me
Pretty good tutorial video, nice job. Will just say you can get some decent combos off a jumping kick. They are not easy to land but around 30+, possibly 38% meterless but will double check

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
Mileena has to work hard for her wins right now. Unless you play online and there's enough lag that makes roll and telekick unpunishable.

MajinBerserker

My power equals yours!
Good stuff, @Mr. Mileena. I'm interested in any future stuff you come out with. Regardless of her "tier," I can't stop playing her.
I totally agree with what you stated about B12, D1 and B3 in footsies. I use B12 a lot. The other two are never in my play. Haha (B3 only in some combos)
I've actually found success with her F3, but, I do have to throw it out carefully. So while I see its positives, I'm definitely aware of its negatives.
And F12B4 has been a godsend against wake ups for me, so far.

Good stuff, @Mr. Mileena. I'm interested in any future stuff you come out with. Regardless of her "tier," I can't stop playing her.
I totally agree with what you stated about B12, D1 and B3 in footsies. I use B12 a lot. The other two are never in my play. Haha (B3 only in some combos)
I've actually found success with her F3, but, I do have to throw it out carefully. So while I see its positives, I'm definitely aware of its negatives.
And F12B4 has been a godsend against wake ups for me, so far.
Thank you <3

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!
1st time i guess i looked at your avatar, i thought you were shirtless with a mask drawn on. you have a pink flesh colored shirt on LOL.
anyway - good job on the tutorial. Thx

Can you go more into how to do the instant air sais? I just cannot get the inputs fast enough (on pad). is there some sort of trick to it?

Sulfur

Winning feels better when you take a little damage
Can you go more into how to do the instant air sais? I just cannot get the inputs fast enough (on pad). is there some sort of trick to it?
If you have input shortcuts off, you gotta be honest with it and just practice (from what I've read)

Something I like to do with certain low strings, is cancel into EN Low Sai. It's plus on hit and can be a bit more rewarding than just a small damage knd.

So instead of say, F234 vs F23xxEN Roll, You could use F23xxEN Low Sai vs F23xxEN Roll for example. EN Low Sai in the corner gives her decent corner pressure with B12, D3, Throws, etc.

Something I like to do with certain low strings, is cancel into EN Low Sai. It's plus on hit and can be a bit more rewarding than just a small damage knd.

So instead of say, F234 vs F23xxEN Roll, You could use F23xxEN Low Sai vs F23xxEN Roll for example. EN Low Sai in the corner gives her decent corner pressure with B12, D3, Throws, etc.
You could, but mileena got a hidden buff where low sai more advantageous on hit.

I really think Mileena's meter should be used on EX roll or breaker, but sometimes I even hesitate on breaking because meter makes her dangerous.

Also, on a read, you can use ex teleport. But that's about it for me personally. I use ex low sai or sais to end a match etc.

Arkayne

Jade Mod. Poison Ivy
I didn't really direct anything at him. I just quoted the post of what he said. There were a few people early back we said that to and they were having trouble. So people started explaining it by saying go to Neutral and then they got it. *shrug*