What's new

General/Other - Mileena Mileena 's GODLIKE uppercut

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
OK, thanks.

What did I spoil though? Spit means pain, not the end of a fight. I'm sure Mega Freiza was up and dandy in no time. :p
You didn't spoil anything. Perhaps he thought that was the end of the movie and it was showing Frieza receiving the final blow, lol. However, that's not the case at all. What was shown in that gif could have been used as part of advertising for crying out loud. lol
this what i thought lol ty

Reactions: GAV

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
Nah. I'm sure you can find a site to stream it on or something.
My nephew isn't even a year old yet, but he watches stuff like this with such awe. Every now and then, he looks at me like, "Did you see that?"

If its not like that, he's back into go and explore mode.

E

Eldriken

My nephew isn't even a year old yet, but he watches stuff like this with such awe. Every now and then, he looks at me like, "Did you see that?"

If its not like that, he's back into go and explore mode.
Well, it takes the better portion of the movie before it really picks up. It might lose his attention until then.

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
Well, it takes the better portion of the movie before it really picks up. It might lose his attention until then.
Probably. Then, I'll be following behind him making sure he doesn't fall.

He's going to be a beast though. He's already the size of a 3 year old and he's not even 1 yet.

Israfel

Designer for BxA
I've noticed a LOT of huge hitboxes since the release of kp2. Plenty of characters have hit me in the air while I was behind them just like this in this video. Hope this gets corrected.