What's new

General/Other - Mileena Mileena 's GODLIKE uppercut

shad0ki11er 27

Time will only tell the Greats
her hit box on her D2 is broke completely i know because i play a good mileena and you cant jump in on him because the D2 hits no matter which side your on.

E

Eldriken

I don't even know how to do that.
Put SPOILER at the beginning of the post inside [] and then at the end, put /SPOILER inside of []. Alternatively, you can highlight what you want put in spoilers, click the little "+" icon next to where you insert pictures/media and then click on "Spoiler". Now you know. :p

Reactions: GAV

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
Put SPOILER at the beginning of the post inside [] and then at the end, put /SPOILER inside of []. Alternatively, you can highlight what you want put in spoilers, click the little "+" icon next to where you insert pictures/media and then click on "Spoiler". Now you know. :p
OK, thanks.

What did I spoil though? Spit means pain, not the end of a fight. I'm sure Mega Freiza was up and dandy in no time. :p

E

Eldriken

OK, thanks.

What did I spoil though? Spit means pain, not the end of a fight. I'm sure Mega Freiza was up and dandy in no time. :p
You didn't spoil anything. Perhaps he thought that was the end of the movie and it was showing Frieza receiving the final blow, lol. However, that's not the case at all. What was shown in that gif could have been used as part of advertising for crying out loud. lol

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
You didn't spoil anything. Perhaps he thought that was the end of the movie and it was showing Frieza receiving the final blow, lol. However, that's not the case at all. What was shown in that gif could have been used as part of advertising for crying out loud. lol
Implementing the one-inch punch into DBZ is awesome.

One of the MK characters should have it as well.