What's new

Mileena MKG Inf

Stupid question, but how do you throw an object? I can pick it up, but not throw it. Hit them, make them drop their weapon and pick it up, but not throw it. This has always bugged me.

Tim Static

Adminerator
finalfreak1 said:
Stupid question, but how do you throw an object? I can pick it up, but not throw it. Hit them, make them drop their weapon and pick it up, but not throw it. This has always bugged me.
If I remember correctly, its D+Run when your standing about on an object.

No man, Tim Static must have gotten your question wrong... there're 2 different kind of objects:
- Rocks / Heads / Misc: Just D+Run and you'll pic and throw automatically.
- Weapons: Can only throw if you have it in your hands, to do so just do the draw weapon command of your character (it is different for all characters) if you dont know, go to practice and check the movelist... it is the first move for anyone.

Note 1: Goro cannot throw weapons
Note 2: You cannot pic a weapon as it were a rock/head etc... the CPU is the only one who can do it because MK has always been and always will be... cheap...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey ded_ or someone upload the freaking juggle to youtube please, I want to see it without download.

Re: ...

FrozenWorm said:
Hey ded_ or someone upload the freaking juggle to youtube please, I want to see it without download.
YeahI even tried to download it and it never downloaded.

AND thank you FW for the info. I've been able to hit the opponent, knock his/her weapon out of their hand, and pick it up, along w/ rocks,etc.. But I would have to fight with it until it was knocked out of my hands. :)

Tim Static

Adminerator
Re: ...

FrozenWorm said:
No man, Tim Static must have gotten your question wrong... there're 2 different kind of objects:
- Rocks / Heads / Misc: Just D+Run and you'll pic and throw automatically.
- Weapons: Can only throw if you have it in your hands, to do so just do the draw weapon command of your character (it is different for all characters) if you dont know, go to practice and check the movelist... it is the first move for anyone.

Note 1: Goro cannot throw weapons
Note 2: You cannot pic a weapon as it were a rock/head etc... the CPU is the only one who can do it because MK has always been and always will be... cheap..,
LOL...actually, I havent played MK4 in years, and I dont rememeber, hehe

ded

Elder God
for some reason i have troubles uploading excactly this clip, what i can do is upload wmv version which is 3mb