What's new

Mileena Kombos

Afumba

Noob
I got a guide here:

And here's some better ones I've found labbing today.

Sonya:
https://x.com/VslayerMK/status/1703095871506620724?s=20

Scorpion:
Nice video!

There is one more combo route that i didnt see in the video and its without aircombos and airroll.

12~roll dash S4, dash F34~exRoll

It does ~36,4% dmg (363,99). 39,4% of off F34

The F34 at the end can be replaced with 12 (1% less dmg) or S4 (1,5% less damage). Without spending a bar it still does around 31,5% which i think is pretty good for no bar/no kameo.

Adding 1 Sareena bar at the start does 42%+; with 2 Sareena bars it does 46%.

If you have FB
12~roll dash S4, dash S4~FB
does almost 50% for no resources (494,48). Adding Sarrena at the start isnt worth it here as it does almost the same dmg (502/512 depending on 1 or 2 Kameo bars).

I also like these:
12~roll, air22~airroll, dash jik~airtele 32%
or end in EXairtele for 34%.

12~roll, air122~EX air tele 30%

I like these cuz you can add Sareenas R1 and remove a chunk of meter (about 75-80% of a bar).

All these work of off any grounded starter.
For F34 starter just add 3% more damage compared to 12.

Sry for all the text and notations, i am not the video making type.

Last edited:
¡Buen vídeo!

Hay una ruta combinada más que no vi en el video y es sin combos aéreos ni aerodeslizamientos.

12~roll guión S4, guión F34~exRoll

Hace ~36,4% de daño (363,99). 39,4% de descuento F34

El F34 al final se puede reemplazar con 12 (1% menos de daño) o S4 (1,5% menos de daño). Sin gastar una barra, todavía obtiene alrededor del 31,5%, lo que creo que es bastante bueno para sin barra/sin kameo.

Agregar 1 barra Sareena al principio genera un 42%+; con 2 barras Sareena alcanza el 46%.

si tienes facebook
12~roll guión S4, guión S4~FB
hace casi el 50% sin recursos (494,48). Agregar Sarrena al principio no vale la pena aquí ya que causa casi el mismo daño (502/512 dependiendo de 1 o 2 barras de Kameo).

También me gustan estos:
12~roll, air22~airroll, dash jik~airtele 32%
o terminar en EXairtele por un 34%.

12~rollo, aire122~EX aire tele 30%

Me gustan estos porque puedes agregar Sareenas R1 y quitar un trozo de metro (alrededor del 75-80% de una barra).

Todo esto funciona con cualquier motor de arranque conectado a tierra.
Para el iniciador F34 solo agrega un 3% más de daño en comparación con 12.

Lo siento por todo el texto y las anotaciones, no soy del tipo que hace videos.
[/CITA]

Perdon, que es S4 lo mencionaste al principio, y jik?

FoughtDragon01

Ask me about my Mileena agenda.
A couple of combos with Scorpion Kameo:

This is 40% meterless + 1 Assist:

12xxForward Assist, Dash S4, Dash 12xxRoll, J22xxAir Roll, Dash F4

And another cool thing I found is that Scorpion lets us hit-confirm off of F144 way more easily than normal:

F144xxDown Assist, J22xxAir Roll, Dash S3xxRoll, F4

Last edited:

Seobones

Noob
The Kombo from SonicFox using Mileena/Sektor is giving me trouble. 12 teleport into sektor rocket. I figured Sektor have to be call just before [1]12 for it to work but if I do I can't cancel the string into any special for some reason. Looks like a bug but somehow he's able to bypass it ? Any idea ?

FoughtDragon01

The Kombo from SonicFox using Mileena/Sektor is giving me trouble. 12 teleport into sektor rocket. I figured Sektor have to be call just before [1]12 for it to work but if I do I can't cancel the string into any special for some reason. Looks like a bug but somehow he's able to bypass it ? Any idea ?
It's a very annoying input bug. You have to call Sektor literally a few frames before you input 12 otherwise your special just doesn't come out. I had to put my Assist button on L1 so that I could reliably press the buttons fast enough.

You just need to keep tightening the gap between your assist and 12 until the special comes out. You're basically pressing your Assist button and 1 at the same time, but not exactly the same time, otherwise the game just eats your jab input, because God knows why.

Seobones

Noob
It's a very annoying input bug. You have to call Sektor literally a few frames before you input 12 otherwise your special just doesn't come out. I had to put my Assist button on L1 so that I could reliably press the buttons fast enough.

You just need to keep tightening the gap between your assist and 12 until the special comes out. You're basically pressing your Assist button and 1 at the same time, but not exactly the same time, otherwise the game just eats your jab input, because God knows why.
Thanks! That explain why It did work a few times when I tried..
hopefully they fix it soon.

FoughtDragon01

Looks like Jax is another Kameo that lets us easily hit confirm off of the full F144 string. This nets around 37%.

F144xxForward Assist, Dash S4xxRoll, J22xxAir Roll, Dash F4

And even more interesting, he actually lets us combo off of the full F242 string as well for another 37%. It may look a bit janky, but hey, damage is damage. What I really like about this is that even if they do block it, so what? We're plus 2 after that string lol.

F242xxForward Assist, S3xxRoll, Dash J22xxAir Roll, Dash F4

And then there's this chonker of a corner combo for when you're just sick of looking at your opponent's life bar. It only costs 1 bar of meter and 2 Kameo assists. Full disclaimer, I 100% stole this from Dizzy, so I take zero credit.

12xxEX Roll, Forward Assist, S4, 12xxRoll, Foward Jump 122xxAir Teleport Down, Forward Assist, J3xxAir Roll, F4

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
Mileena / lao kombos.
Lao def my favourite kameo for her for one reason alone, the recharge time on low hat. Ill give up the scorp/jax damage for zoning and its great i have the choice to do that to play the character best way suits me snd obviously all the fun can have with a held low hat awesome aswell

Will edit in notations later.

OzzFoxx

Hardcore gaming poser.
I like this 1 bar, 1 kameo midscreen hard-knockdown kombo for 489, over 500 if you manage to start w a standing 4:

12 xx bd4 > dash 4 > dash 4 xx bd4ex > kameo > ji22 xx db4 > dash f4

EDIT: Scorpion Up is kameo, pressed when Mileena stabs thru chin

Some S1 and S4 kameoless AAs

S1 dash F34roll J22DB4 dash F4 32.9%
S1 dash F34EXBF1 roll J22DB4 dash F4 38.5% 2 meters
S4 S3roll walk J22DB4 dash F4 35.5%
S4 EXDF2 delayed122roll J22DB4 dash F4 39.2% 1 meter
S4 dash F34roll J22DB4 dash F4 37.9%
S4 dash F34EXBF1 roll J22DB4 dash F4 43.5% 2meters

Last edited:

Krankk

Smoke & Noob & Rain
Oh my God, Mileenas comboa are effing me up, it's absolutely unfun. I have an easier time doing Smokes cancels online than dashing after Mileenas air strings what is essentially required for her F4 ender or any serious damage after an EX up tele kick.

I know you can buffer it in before landing but it's painfully random and inconsistent for me.

Time to find a new secondary character I guess.

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
Oh my God, Mileenas comboa are effing me up, it's absolutely unfun. I have an easier time doing Smokes cancels online than dashing after Mileenas air strings what is essentially required for her F4 ender or any serious damage after an EX up tele kick.

I know you can buffer it in before landing but it's painfully random and inconsistent for me.

Time to find a new secondary character I guess.
Dont give up! I promise u can do it. Im not an execution guy myself and If I can anybody can. Practice with input delay to get the online timing

JDE

Pick up & kill it & kill it & kill it!
I'm not for certain, but I think this combo was taken out. I've been trying it & I wasn't able to land it without having to leave out either stand 4 or 21. Correct me if I'm wrong.

to nail the 2,1 roll after the (in air) 1,2,2, do you need to dash block? I'm trying to do the hourglass of rain special (1,2 DF2(EX), 1,2,2, and then 2,1 roll. It's a bit inconsistent for me are you supposed to dash block 2,1 to get the pick up?

Thanks!

Felipe_Gewehr

Twinktile
to nail the 2,1 roll after the (in air) 1,2,2, do you need to dash block? I'm trying to do the hourglass of rain special (1,2 DF2(EX), 1,2,2, and then 2,1 roll. It's a bit inconsistent for me are you supposed to dash block 2,1 to get the pick up?

Thanks!
You dont need to dash block. Just dash forward and quickly input 2 before the dash animation ends, so you will cancel the dash into the 2. Works everytime for me