What's new

Mileena Kameo Pairings

Here’s another ferra combo I grabbed from hourglass of rain’s most recent stream. It’s 46% meterless, utilizes tp down (D B 2) into Kameo which requires you to press it as soon as the tp input is done.

H.o.R latest stream also gets into some amazing sektor sequences I’ll see if I can replicate them and upload them for here. He also said Kano is the only “true” assist because he has 2 ambushes and doesn’t just add special moves.

Hourglass of Rain did a sick pain n gain set up in the 3rd game of the winners finals against The Mighty Unjust at Tampa Never Sleeps.

Hourglass had Unjust in the corner and did 1 2 enhanced df2 112 4 roll j3 air ball, that gave Mileena enough frames to call ferra in and pain n gain + launch.

its too late to lab so i thought id transcribe it here.

darklightjg1

Lost Street Fighter Player
I was looking for pairings I like with Mileena besides Scorpion (still like him, but wanted to explore more). I like Sektor in some ways with the missile links, but hate stuff like his back+kameo only combos from certain strings due to hitstun.

Recently been looking at Janet since she covers a lot of what Scorpion can do air combo-wise and there are some ways to actually get her puppet mode started:

Last edited: