What's new

Mileena issues..

Fought a Mileena Over xbox live the other Day (im sure that didnt make things any easier) And I had an issue with her teleport kicks. You say "how so?" "you Block you punish." It seems simple at first but After you block the Kick she can cancel into her air scythes which leaves her pretty Safe. Only thing that seems to work half the time for some reason was the Back+1. Everything else i tried for some reason didnt work. she recovered in time to block. could someone test this and give me some ideas? Im not a terrible sektor but im not good, and i know this is an advantage that i cant get around or counter.... Thanks in advance..

spongebob

ಠ__ಠ
For non ex telekick uppercut is guaranteed everytime no matter what she does. Its good to block her telekicks in crouch block though. He ex telekick is safe if your stand blocking but if your crouch blocking and she cancel's into sai you may be able to sneak something from a d1 into teleport maybe you at least still get an uppercut? I dunno I main Mileena and Sektor but I never get to go against either of them lol.

TBH I have no idea how to beat a good mileena. I've faced her on XBL and beaten a few of them but it seems like mistery match up for me. I always try to keep full screen against them though, try to make them get teleport dependent rather than letting them get up close for any chance they do the roll.

Hard stuff, could use the practice against a good one though :idhitit: