What's new

Guide Mileena is part Skunk! (Advanced Mileena Guide)

AKA

Noob
@Josh: Her fastest standing normal is standing 4. Use 4,2 teleport, air sai, roll, b+1,4, 4 roll as your basic punish. Does around 30%. If you cannot do the teleport (mashing forward helps, haha), then just do a roll instead, then do b+1,4, 4 roll again for something like 28%.

I say standing 4 because it punishes "hard to punish" things that her other normals cannot. Reptile dash, old KL spin (dash, 4,2). Other normals may work, but are harder to time as they are slower, effectively giving you less time to punish moves that are super punishable on block (Kabal Nomad Dash, new KL spin, new Reptile dash, etc).

The reason standing 1 doesn't punish "hard to punish" moves like Kabal dash and old KL spin, is because of the range not the speed. (Kabal leans his hitbox back when he's vulnerable so 1 whiffs) Standing 1 is still faster than 4, but it just lacks the range so it's less practical.

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
Do I literally make a video for EVERY combo listed in here or just the main ones?

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
Well I mean, I know the first post is old but did he not want the entire post in a video format?

PimpUigi

Sex Kick
Posted a fair update.
Included Jer's B2 reset, an extra wall combo, a jump kick to standing opponent combo, etc.

PimpUigi

Sex Kick
Updated the AA Telekick combo to be slightly more damaging, and the D1 combo to hit more consistently.
Removed clutter and cruft from including the mind game setup damages and setups.
No one really does them anyway, and they have their own number point.

I also changed her BNB to Jer's BNB since I realized if the opponent tries to jump out before the U4 hits them, the B2,4 whiffs even though the first U4 hits them. Shame, but that's why you need two U4's in a row.

Added two frame trap combos for instances involving the corner.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
ive seen on page 2 talk of using roll after throw to get in for pressure,
been using this alot lately and while some chars can try wakeup attack you out of it,if u read the wakeup use tele instead

know this is not new or anything but i just didnt see mentioned that those minds games can also be done off ex neckbite also :)

also do u know how safe/good using b3~neckbite would be? on blocking low opp it crosses up

PimpUigi

Sex Kick
Added the AA 42 combo in the frame trap section so people can know how to finish their 42 combo if someone tried to jump out of the frame traps.
Added extra hit to the regular 42 combo to bring its damage up 1%, the D4 in this combo is optional, but good practice for the AA 42 combo where it's required to finish the combo.

I might start playing as Mileena again since the last times I've played as her I haven't been able to consistently do what I want to do with her.
Too many Scorpion/Cage/Reptile instincts kick in.

PimpUigi

Sex Kick
Updated with this information.

:u+:bk When your opponent has a breaker
---
:u+:bk, Instant Air Sai, Dash,:bk:bp~Roll Ball,:l+:fp:bk~Neckbite
29%
This lets you land extra damage when your opponent has a breaker since they can't break the air sai, still forces them to use their breaker, and still lands 29% damage if they choose to not breaker after the air sai.

PimpUigi

Sex Kick
Then again, it really depends on if Mileena falls in love with him after seeing his Saikyo Style super taunt and receiving autographs for free.

that is a very interesting point, i'm surprised i didn't consider this myself.. Dan is afterall very well recieved in the fact that he adores his fans, and i seriously doubt Mileena could resist his master charm, as there aren't too many women who can if any..

totheark

Shazzy's Senpai
Why aren't Mileena players using D-4, Sai?
I mean there's, no real frame advantage but it creates spacing and snuffs players jumping after D-4.