What's new

Mileena Combo Video By SnOwY

Eh SnOwY

PC FGC
Hey all, here just some combos and setups with mileena, i wanted to share with you guys.
Check it out.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
nice video althought i feel u should mention that it was jer who found the b2 tech,
also while it might of been known already but reo was the 1st person to show in video form the air to air d4 roll combo, or even pimp because all those combos in his guide.

theres been alot of talk lately about giving people credit for there finds and while its really not about who found it 1st, credit should be given to the people to made the tech more widely known

Eh SnOwY

PC FGC
nice video althought i feel u should mention that it was jer who found the b2 tech,
also while it might of been known already but reo was the 1st person to show in video form the air to air d4 roll combo, or even pimp because all those combos in his guide.

theres been alot of talk lately about giving people credit for there finds and while its really not about who found it 1st, credit should be given to the people to made the tech more widely known
didnt know these, but i will mention them in the video description and in the media part, thanks

Thanks a lot for the video, really interesting stuff, and besides it's great to see someone contributing on Mileena at all, laltely I see a lot of pessimism here, I'm glad to see people still using her and trying to find new stuff, thanks Snowy!