What's new

Mileena as DLC. How would you feel?

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Just my opinion, I see Mileena, Ermac, and Reptile will all be in the game. We complain about NRS and their marketing of the DLC so maybe that's part of the genius in it. Make us want our original MK characters so bad that they're dangling the ones we already know about right in front of us. All misdirection?

Whether it was a complete bonehead move to announce Spawn with only TEXT in a trailer, or it was a brilliant smoke-and-mirrors type move is the question. To me, these guys know how badly we want those three in this game and the setup is perfect. The fact of the matter is, they will release WHAT WILL SELL. They feel Spawn (obviously) is a great choice, Alien and Predator worked out so why wouldn't the Terminator? So they create value in taking away original characters just to SELL THEM BACK TO YOU. That's the strategy I see them taking.

Afumba

Noob
Just my opinion, I see Mileena, Ermac, and Reptile will all be in the game. We complain about NRS and their marketing of the DLC so maybe that's part of the genius in it. Make us want our original MK characters so bad that they're dangling the ones we already know about right in front of us. All misdirection?

Whether it was a complete bonehead move to announce Spawn with only TEXT in a trailer, or it was a brilliant smoke-and-mirrors type move is the question. To me, these guys know how badly we want those three in this game and the setup is perfect. The fact of the matter is, they will release WHAT WILL SELL. They feel Spawn (obviously) is a great choice, Alien and Predator worked out so why wouldn't the Terminator? So they create value in taking away original characters just to SELL THEM BACK TO YOU. That's the strategy I see them taking.
I want all three badly and while a keep a smidge of hope alive i doubt it. There is a chance of it happening if we get more than 2 KPs but i am still not sold on the whole "game will be supported with content longer than 1 year thing".

Wigy

There it is...
Get mileena to fuck.

She's the top 3 most annoying character both of the last two games.