What's new

Migaluch (DereZZed45 xbl)

Migaluch

Double Dasher
Hi everyone! I have been lurking and posting random questions on TYM for a while and I want to now formally introduce myself to the forum. I main Reptile and I consider myself to be pretty competent in a match, winning more than losing online, though I don't consider that too much of an accomplishment. I hope I can get to know some of you on here and perhaps once I improve even more I will challenge some of you to a match. My brother and I share an Xbox live gamertag equally and he is really good with Smoke, but only I am here on the forums. Anyways, see you guys later.

Also, have any of you perhaps played me online?

SZSR

Noob

Nice to have you and by proxy, your bro. here. I'm a PS3 guy myself but the more MK players the merrier. Maybe you should ask your brother to come on over to the Smoke forums if he has time and say through your profile, etc.

Your guys' choice. But anywho we're glad you're here and Welcome to TYM!

Migaluch

Double Dasher

Nice to have you and by proxy, your bro. here. I'm a PS3 guy myself but the more MK players the merrier. Maybe you should ask your brother to come on over to the Smoke forums if he has time and say through your profile, etc.

Your guys' choice. But anywho we're glad you're here and Welcome to TYM!
Haha yeah I have been trying to get him to check out the forum and post but he's so adamant about learning himself that he refuses. Ill try and get him posting in the Smoke forums still though cause he has potential and both of us are pretty close matched. Thanks for the welcome!