What's new

Midwest Championships this weekend in Antioch, TN w/ AK Pig of the Hut, GGA 16 Bit and more

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
As we approach the last of the Road to EVO tournaments with Community Efforts Orlando on the horizon, there will be another event this weekend. This event will be bringing in several top players including AK Pig of the Hut GGA 16 Bit, just to name a few. This event will have Injustice and it's scheduled for 7PM Central on Saturday. Check out below for the stream schedule and pot bonuses.

Injustice-logo.png

Stream URL:
http://www.twitch.tv/pandaxgaming

POT BONUSES!
$500 TO 1ST PLACE IN SFAE2012
$200 TO 1ST PLACE IN TEKKEN TAG 2
$200 to 1st Place in INJUSTICE

Schedule:
Saturday June 22nd, 2013
11am-Signups
12pm-Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition 2012 (360)
2pm-Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (PS3)
5pm-Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 (360)
7pm-INJUSTICE (360)

Sunday June 23rd, 2013
11am-Signups
??-Guilty Gear AC+ (360)
??-Persona 4 Arena
??-Mystery tournament
Super Smash Bros. Melee is TBA
Additional event info: http://testyourmight.com/threads/june-22-23-midwest-championships-20th-antioch-tn.30023/

Attachments

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
im thinking 3 and we do a round robin style like MLG arena so its not a 2 and done for anoyone

Im open to all suggestions

I like this idea.

Since it's up to us to run this as a side tournament let's settle on a time ASAP and promote it. That way people know to be at the venue on time for MK.

YO I DIDNT KNOW THIS TOURNAMENT EVEN EXISTED UNTIL RIGHT NOW.

I will be in Nashville Saturday night helping my aunt move into her new house. I might just happen to show up to this if the stars align :)

Part of the news here seems to be that MK9 has to be set-up as a side tournament. Seven FGs on the regular calendar, but no MK. Dang, I guess this really is the "beginning of the end" for MK9 leading up to EVO.

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
Part of the news here seems to be that MK9 has to be set-up as a side tournament. Seven FGs on the regular calendar, but no MK. Dang, I guess this really is the "beginning of the end" for MK9 leading up to EVO.
Well MK is a dying breed in Middle Tennessee. I know this from personal experience haha they figured it'd be wasted time

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
I will play MK in tournament until there's no one left to play. Don't care if it's an 8 man bracket. Let's do it. I want the shot at Pig's Kenshi too. Doesn't matter if it's for EVO glory, MLG money or at MWC. I still want to beat Pig's Kenshi in tournament. Kitana and MK for life.