What's new

Tech Midscreen u3 vortex/mixup/setup by EMPEROR PRYCE

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
Hi guys, i posted this in Sajam thread about his corner set up. I figured I'd make my own thread about this so it doesn't go un-noticed. I believe this setup is very useful and can be very damaging when executed right.

The setup utilizes u3 midscreen to cause a splat. This is able to be tech rolled but there are a few things you can do to catch tech rolls. F3 works (on hit, full combo, on block free dash up), ground spark works (MB is +11), and dashing works.

I've found 6 or 7 options off this set up, many of them are plain dirty and lead right back into each other.
You can achieve this set up off of any b3 combo. My favorite for setting this up is:

f213 df2mb b3 j2 u3

You can use f3 as well, simply do u3 immediately, no j2 (obviously u wouldnt have to mb df2 if u were going to use f3)

The video is a bit shaky but shows most of the options I've found off this set up

Hopefully the rest of u Dicks can lab this up and find new set ups :)

NightwingDayZero
Sajam
Chongo
GuamoKun
AssassiN
TakeAChance

Sorry if I didn't tag u, don't kno how to spell ur name most likely :/

EMPEROR PRYCE

Didn't see this, thank you. This seems like good tech to use once in a while.
Honestly this has been my go to setup midscreen outside of b2 setups. If the opponent has more than 70% health ill just try and continuously vortex them.

EMPEROR PRYCE

Didn't see this, thank you. This seems like good tech to use once in a while.
Honestly this has been my go to setup midscreen outside of b2 setups. If the opponent has more than 70% health ill just try and continuously vortex them.

Wasted

Noob
I'm gonna on scrubbing out first round. I'm completely free.

I think there's only gonna be less than like, 30 competitors. Scorpion destroyed the Australian scene from what I'm told.

Chimbz

I named my dick Grayson
Found a new variation of u3 midscreen, creates a fucked up situation for your opponnent lol

Oh and I found a new way of making the b2 ground spark setup untechable. The one thing tht bothered me about this setup is that if your opponent tech rolls it, you pretty much lost pressure because your 2 dashes away from him. This is what you do:

b2 3 EFury foward dash 113 ground spark (slight delay)

This connect on all characters, however is it hard to connect on harley and catwoman. You can also add a ground spark after the 113 in the video to create an uncorfortable situation for your opponent, however, connecting the u3 cross up after a ground spark is really really hard. Hope you guys enjoy this!