What's new

Tech - Tremor Midscreen oki setup

Arzumis

Noob
We have seen that in the corner tremor can end in rockthrow for oki and hard to blockables and so I sought to figure out a setup that allows this anywhere on screen.
I tested this on multiple wake ups and the only one that beats this according. to my testing is tempest's cyclone. The b3 will not connect but you still can still armor break with any other relatively fast move.
You can go for the hard-to-blockable or f1 for the plus frames.
If you read they will roll you could always move the rockthrow aswell.
Any glaring holes in this i dont see?
Is this known and im being stupid?

We have seen that in the corner tremor can end in rockthrow for oki and hard to blockables and so I sought to figure out a setup that allows this anywhere on screen.
I tested this on multiple wake ups and the only one that beats this according. to my testing is tempest's cyclone. The b3 will not connect but you still can still armor break with any other relatively fast move.
You can go for the hard-to-blockable or f1 for the plus frames.
If you read they will roll you could always move the rockthrow aswell.
Any glaring holes in this i dont see?
Is this known and im being stupid?
I like this alot and i havent seen this anywhere but it is hard navigating the tremor forums. I dont see any holes personally but hats just me.

DanableLector

UPR DanableLector
I've tried similar set ups mid screen and I'm almost certain Mileena tech roll, wake up meterless roll will hit. Reptiles slide, and subzeros slide etc are others to check after tech roll as well. Interesting stuff regardless. I'll look into myself tomorrow when I get the chance.

DanableLector

UPR DanableLector
I dunno. I guess you wouldn't have to commit to the back 32 after the rock drop if you see the tech roll and just block. Whatever, cool shit man. Thank you for posting. At least midscreen the tech roll isnt death like it is in the corner vs certain characters. I hope I didn't come off negative. I think this is definitely useful stuff.

Undeadjim

Green Lantern Corps.
Nice, I've not personally seen this ever done. You might not have seen anything like this because the corner carry arguably works out better overall due to how stupid Tremor is in the corner.

Arzumis

Noob
I dunno. I guess you wouldn't have to commit to the back 32 after the rock drop if you see the tech roll and just block. Whatever, cool shit man. Thank you for posting. At least midscreen the tech roll isnt death like it is in the corner vs certain characters. I hope I didn't come off negative. I think this is definitely useful stuff.
No worries man