What's new

Midscreen/Corner 60%+ Subzero Soul Steal reset combos

Gamin_Guru

Shang Bang
If this is old, then just close this thread.

As you can see from the link below in the third video, Subzero has new midscreen and corner BnB combos that involve his EX-Ground Freeze:

http://testyourmight.com/forum/showthread.php?8828-BRADYCAST-Dropping-Sub-Zero-*New-BnB!*

No video since I do not have a capture device. But if someone does have a capture device, please try it out and upload a video.

Going off the premise of regular (not enhanced) Soul Steal into 2,1,2, Freeze, EX-Ground Freeze, you can deal some insane damage

corner: 1 metre, 26%(as Subzero) + 41/44% (as Shang) = 67-71%% combo

JIP, 2,1,2, Freeze, EX-Ground Freeze = 26%
back dash, D+U+2 (Up Fireball), JIP, 22,1, Cg.skull, 1,2, B+1,2,1,4, Soul Steal = 41%

Edit: even easier method when you transform back into Shang in corner:

up firelball, JIP, 2,2,1, close skull, 1, B+2, Soul Steal = 44%

midscreen: 2 metre, 26% (as Subzero) + 40% (as Shang) = 66% combo

JIP, 2,1,2, Freeze, EX-Ground Freeze = 26%
JIP, F+4,3,4, Mg.skull, Fg.skull, EX-skull, Cg.skull, Mg.skull, Soul Steal

midscreen: 2 metre, 26% (as Subzero) + 43% (as Shang) = 69% combo

JIP, 2,1,2, Freeze, dash, EX-Ground Freeze = 26%
Upskull, JIP, F+4,3, Mg.skull, Fg.skull, EX-skull, Cg.skull, Mg.skull, Soul Steal

and depending on how you like to do your Soul Steal combos - I prefer Up skull, JIP, B+2, Soul Steal = 32% since Up skull allows safe jump in, B+2 is a medium and it leaves you relatively close if the SS is successful - the opponent just took 99%, 98% and 101% damage respectively from two combos.

eskuAdradit0

"Thanks" button abuser.
You'll have to change that 98% to 102% with that jump kick I told you on the other thread! Haha! Nice! I was gonna try this out today but I got home too late. Will give it a look tomorrow morning :)