What's new

Mid Tier Mayhem - Episode 3 - DOOOOOOOMBAWKS! REAL MANS MAN IS BACK!

SonicBoomBrad

Best Doomsday in the world
Well. That wasn't why I made the thread. The purpose was not to say I was the best but just to bring out the obvious hilarity that was most of the NW community. Mostly sajam calling me out for NW mirrors to prove he was the best. #retarted&retired
Can I play you in not the mirror and body your shit free with my Doomsday? I'll put down whatever amount you want. Stephen beats my Doomsday like free with Nightwing so you should have no problem if you're the best right?

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Can I play you in not the mirror and body your shit free with my Doomsday? I'll put down whatever amount you want. Stephen beats my Doomsday like free with Nightwing so you should have no problem if you're the best right?
Feeling spunky huh? I never said I was the best but rather that I WANTED to be the best. I just happened to do something crazy that surprised even me while your boy said he said he was the best.

If i lose I can openly admit that KDZ and FK didn't know the MU if I can say that I don't know the dd MU. Sound fair?

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Is that English? Ask Smarr, he knows it better than anyone in your scene. I didn't expect you to play me, Goomba ducked me too.
Huh? Yes it was English and sure we can play. How and when? Are you going to ignore my post completely though? Smarr can teach me English? @AK Smarrgasm can u interpret this for me?

You called out goomba too? Why?

If you guys are going to have a shitting contest how about doing it somewhere else. I know im not a Mod but try keeping the thread on track.
That sounds gross...I'm not interested in a shitting contest. Just matches.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Me neither...thats the point here
The point is, you beat two heavy hitters with nightwing and the first thing that happens is one or two people with voices in the NW community immediately said your opponents didn't know the matchup. I'm not speaking for you, but that's fucking insulting, plain and simple. I don't care how "happy" certain people said they were for you, top players are top players for a reason. There is no excuse.

ando1184

Noob
Very nice podcast, entertaining and informative. Also, there are a lot of good players online for these games with creative and new tech, that just can't make it out to tournaments. Would you guys be able to bring them on your show sometimes?

ThaShiveGeek

Est In Harvey 1989
Very nice podcast, entertaining and informative. Also, there are a lot of good players online for these games with creative and new tech, that just can't make it out to tournaments. Would you guys be able to bring them on your show sometimes?
Yeah I thought they were going to eventually get around to inviting Online Warriors to the show. That'd be cool since it's about the little guys in the community.

Hades

Noob
Just from an unbiased perspective why would lord of the fly want to play you to prove anything sonicboombrad? If he wins nothing happens he just beat you and theres no consequences. But if he loses hes going to be labelled as a failure and sajam will be the undisputed nightwing of america. I know your just backing up your friend but this nightwing of america bullshit has gone to far.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
5 + 5 + 2 = 552 right?

Great podcast again guys! I'd love to hear more low (or mid) tier heroes on. What about @RunwayMafia? His killer frost is awesome and hes been super cool every time I played him.
Lol at your comment being completely ignored! Ugh. However, thank you! I don't know if they could have a Killer Frost main on their show (even though she is probably mid tier, upper mid tier). Plus I'm far too real and controversial, lol. But if they ever want to discuss HG, I have mained her since day 1. ;)

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Lol at your comment being completely ignored! Ugh. However, thank you! I don't know if they could have a Killer Frost main on their show (even though she is probably mid tier, upper mid tier). Plus I'm far too real and controversial, lol. But if they ever want to discuss HG, I have mained her since day 1. ;)

They don't interview mid-tier character mains (though I suggested it this episode).
They interview mid-tier players. @RunwayMafia is too good to be on the show.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
The point is, you beat two heavy hitters with nightwing and the first thing that happens is one or two people with voices in the NW community immediately said your opponents didn't know the matchup. I'm not speaking for you, but that's fucking insulting, plain and simple. I don't care how "happy" certain people said they were for you, top players are top players for a reason. There is no excuse.
One Nightwing said that. Numerous threads followed.

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
thanks for all the player suggestions guys,

yes we consider online players as well, you don't have to have been to a tourny to be a guest host.

We are still getting a handle on the having a guest host, and doing the show in the first place, lots of interesting people I would like to have on.

Like I said on this episode though, I like to kinda have a main topic to talk about, and reason to do an episode, so thats why it's not a weekly show, but I had so much fun doing this one, I think we will aim for another one next week.

Thanks for all the feedback guys.