What's new

Mid Tier Mayhem - Episode 3 - DOOOOOOOMBAWKS! REAL MANS MAN IS BACK!

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
I probably would of started off the podcast with a nice apology for being a total asshat to you in the Grundy forum.

then i'd make fun of pugs and all would be right with the world.

Seriously though, it was a great podcast. I'm sad you don't like KI. I am, however, going to wait until i see you posting in a forum before i choose a main in the next MK (if you play it).

hah.
I'm passing my time with titanfall and its ballin, and also its no big I was an asshat in my own regard. I stopped caring about numbers unless I feel they properly showcase the general difficulty.

Pugs are cool :(

KI just didn't click with me. I don't like algebra, and KI's breaker system reminds me of it. Solve for X, or get comboed. Blegh. Also I'll probably play the next MK but why wait for me? :eek:

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
I'm passing my time with titanfall and its ballin, and also its no big I was an asshat in my own regard. I stopped caring about numbers unless I feel they properly showcase the general difficulty.

Pugs are cool :(

KI just didn't click with me. I don't like algebra, and KI's breaker system reminds me of it. Solve for X, or get comboed. Blegh. Also I'll probably play the next MK but why wait for me? :eek:
You're the Bizarro-Tom Brady... aka... whatever character you pick... gets buffed to the heavens :)

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
You're the Bizarro-Tom Brady... aka... whatever character you pick... gets buffed to the heavens :)
Haha. Me and Tom Brady have different mentalities when picking out characters.

He picks well-balanced characters with every tool available and the best chance of exploring while still keeping himself viable.

I look for the absolute worst in the game, and just hope that the creators notice he is the worst and give him welfare buffs. It tends to end up that characters who go from worst to mid often end out better than characters that get brought down.