What's new

Breakthrough Mid Combo MB

Piggy

City Slicker
I checked all the threads and didn't see this. But I just found this out today when messing around with Aquaman. I have no idea if the MB mid combo was found out or not. But I wanted to share.

Combos:
J2 22 MB j2 22 db2mb 22 db1 f1 2+1

B21 MB J2 22 db1 22 db2mb f2 2+1

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
I was unaware that could actually combo but 2 bars for 50%? Fuck that! What's the damage if u do b12 mb b3 j2 22 scoop f2 1&3?

AZ MotherBrain

If you believe enough, -7 could be +7
Day one tech. Better off using a background bounce if possible, fish man can get into the four ties with no meter and background bounce.

Piggy

City Slicker
Day one tech. Better off using a background bounce if possible, fish man can get into the four ties with no meter and background bounce.

Didn't even realize that it was a day one tech. I didn't even know that it was possible. With this I wonder who could benefit from it....

way way too meter heavy for me. nice combo tho.

I was thinking the same thing but as a last ditch effort, it could win you the game....

AZ MotherBrain

If you believe enough, -7 could be +7
yes, just most of the time, you wont be in a situation that spending that much will actually benefit you. Damage is nice and all, but it may not always be the smartest thing to do.

xQUANTUMx

Twitter: @xxQUANTUM
too much meter. I mean, if they don't have clash and you know it'll kill 'em that shit is swag but otherwise, not worth it any other scenario imo.

MK_Al

Noob
Only thing I could see it being of any worth is to get them in a transition. That way you are guaranteed some high damage with 1 or 2 bars.

You can get the transition with b12 xx db2 (MB), b3. This way you'll save one meter compaired to 22 xx b3. The timing ist strict though.

Piggy

City Slicker
Bounce cancels are in the tutorial lol
Funny thing is, is that I never played the tutorial. I didn't even know until someone said there was a tutorial.

I'm the type that never plays a tutorial for a fighter, I usually go in head first.