What's new

MGC Radio Ep:4 - Deathstroke vs Deadpool

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya
So for our 4th episode we decided to do character versus. What a better way to start it off but with 2 of comics most deadly Assassins. DC's Deathstroke vs Marvels Deadpool. Almost exactly the same powers and abilities, this matchup is talked about throughout the Comic World. See who wins while @Tsa_Dash and Chief argue it out to see who's Assassin is the greatest

mgcradio.blogspot.com
twitter @mgcradiotx
facebook.com/mgcradio

GamerBlake90 STORMS Joker8417

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya
sorry in advance for the choppy quality and echo. We couldn't figure out the problem BUT THE SHOW MUST GO ON

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya
For my Character Vs ideas just leave who you like us to do here in the comment box. Best match in our opinion can be one of the next episodes

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Ah man this is a great idea! :) Totally about to get down on some of this! :) There are so many of these that I would want to see it's ridiculous lol. These are some of my tops though:

Thor vs. Superman
Black Adam vs. Dr. Doom
Batman vs. Black Panther

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya
Ah man this is a great idea! :) Totally about to get down on some of this! :) There are so many of these that I would want to see it's ridiculous lol. These are some of my tops though:

Thor vs. Superman
Black Adam vs. Dr. Doom
Batman vs. Black Panther
Really like Adam vs Doom, definitely would love to have you on to discuss this . I know how much you are into combos like us so if your interested let me know. You can be a dc representative

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Now you have me thinking about a bunch of these

Doomsday vs. Juggernaut
Bane vs. Hulk
Grundy vs. Rhino
Banshee vs. Black Canary
Captai Marvel vs. Shazam :p

I could go on, lol

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya

Doomsday vs. Juggernaut
Bane vs. Hulk
Grundy vs. Rhino
Banshee vs. Black Canary

I could go on, lol
Hulk wins free, grundy vs rhino is really good

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya

Doomsday vs. Juggernaut
Bane vs. Hulk
Grundy vs. Rhino
Banshee vs. Black Canary

I could go on, lol
Characters like hulk are just dumb Bc they can't be beat, superman vs hulk would just never end Bc they wouldn't stop each other

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Really like Adam vs Doom, definitely would love to have you on to discuss this . I know how much you are into combos like us so if your interested let me know. You can be a dc representative

Oh man I would definitely be interested in talking. :)