What's new

Guide - Ethereal Meterless Corner Damage

Kooron Nation

More Ass and Tits for MK11
A combo I saw SemiiJ do in the corner, and I believe this is the highest damage Meterless (that I'm aware of anyways?)
F343, B22xxTelekickxxAirsai, D1, 4xxRoll, run under D2, 21xxRoll, Roll - 45%

Although this is meterless, it's near impossible to connect F343 if you're playing anyone with two working eyes, the start up is so bad you could probably go take a shit, come back, and still have time to block it.
I guess this combo is more of an opportunity created by ExFade on a whiffed attack in the corner, so technically it's probably a 1-bar corner combo, but still.

If you guys know of any higher damaging corner combos please let me know?
@1man3letters @TheGabStandard @Baconlord @Akromaniac27 @Kinetic Semiij

Last edited:

TheGabStandard

The anticipation is killing me
A combo I saw SemiiJ do in the corner, and I believe this is the highest damage Meterless (that I'm aware of anyways?)
F343, B22xxTelekickxxAirsai, D1, 4xxRoll, run under D2, 21xxRoll, Roll - 45%

Although this is meterless, it's near impossible to connect F343 if you're playing anyone with two working eyes, the start up is so bad you could probably go take a shit, come back, and still have time to block it.
I guess this combo is more of an opportunity created by ExFade on a whiffed attack in the corner, so technically it's probably a 1-bar corner combo, but still.

If you guys know of any higher damaging corner combos please let me know?
@1man3letters @TheGabStandard @Baconlord @Akromaniac27 @Kinetic Semiij
F343, B22 xx Telekick xx Air Sai, D1, 4 xx Roll, run under D2, 4 xx Roll, 2 xx Roll gets you 46% meterless but you have to be confident in your execution as it is easy to mess up. The 45% one mentioned is relatively easy so it is best to stick to that.

Also the 46% one puts you too far away so you lose corner advantage.

Last edited: