What's new

Question Meter burned cleaver spin blocked frame advantage?

Mestizo3

Noob
In the guide it states that MB cleaver spin is + on block, however it doesn't show the frame data (My major gripe with the guide). Also in game it does not show the frames on block for some reason.

In testing with 2 grundies, I recorded MB cleaver spin and spammed down 2, then blocking with other grundy I spammed down 2 after blocking it. I sometimes would hit the attacking grundy first, sometimes I would get hit by them first. So basically it's inconclusive from my testing.

So does anyone know what the frames are on MB cleaver spin on block? Online I tend to get away with it after doing a strength grab chain, I'll do a cleaver spin MB and if they block I'll down 2, if it hits I'll 1 1 grab chain.

ll Nooby ll

To Live is to Die
In the guide it states that MB cleaver spin is + on block, however it doesn't show the frame data (My major gripe with the guide). Also in game it does not show the frames on block for some reason.

In testing with 2 grundies, I recorded MB cleaver spin and spammed down 2, then blocking with other grundy I spammed down 2 after blocking it. I sometimes would hit the attacking grundy first, sometimes I would get hit by them first. So basically it's inconclusive from my testing.

So does anyone know what the frames are on MB cleaver spin on block? Online I tend to get away with it after doing a strength grab chain, I'll do a cleaver spin MB and if they block I'll down 2, if it hits I'll 1 1 grab chain.
From my testing it is at least +3. Because I could beat Lex's 6 frame charge with D2 when I set him to do a reversal charge.