What's new

Meter building related information.

A teleport will count as 2 points of meter.
A parry will count as 1 point of meter.
An ice bomb will count as 2 points of meter.

Opponent is frozen by an iceball: You are able to teleport (two points) and still be able to crossover JIP or punch.

Opponent is frozen by Ex-Freeze: You are able to teleport, parry, teleport (five points), and still have enough time to dash back into a JIP, or cross over into a JIP, to grant positioning of your choosing. You can also teleport, bomb, teleport (six points), although it feels weird. Easy to do, but just feels weird, and you can still dash back afterwards, or crossover-JIP.

Opponent is Ex-Frozen in midair: You are able to teleport (two points), and immediately you must iaNJP.

Opponent is frozen by an iceball in the corner: If you are at jump in distance between you and the opponent frozen in the corner, you can do one ice bomb (two points), and then jump in. However, if you are on the corner, with your cornered opponent, if you choose to icebomb, you cannot dash back to jump in, you must start your combo.

Opponent is Ex-Frozen by an iceball in the corner: If you are at jump in distance between you and the opponent frozen in the corner, you can do four ice bombs (8 points), and then jump in. However, the timing is too strict, and so I recommend only three icebombs (6points), and then jump in. If you are on the corner with your cornered opponent, you can do four icebombs (8 points), but you must start your combo immediately, you cannot jump in. If you wish to jump in, do three ice bombs (6 points), then dash back and jump in.

-------------------------------------------------

Additional side note: If you throw out a short ice bomb as "cover" from an advancing opponent, you can do short divekicks and purposely whiff them to build meter. The short divekicks will effectively deter your opponent from advancing as well as the shortbomb, as they don't want to get hit by either in the event you wish to do a long range dive kick or the shortbomb hits them. This is very character dependent.

Additional side note 2: It takes about 45 whiffed divekicks to build one bar of meter, so it's not much. It takes about 17 bombs/teleports, and about 27 parries. So although this isn't building you -that- much meter, you're at least getting a decent chunk for free. And it's free.

Does this make him broken tier? YOU BET IT DOES. But if it's anything like fixing the leaky boat, you know they'll never be able to nerf the OP HAMMER that is Cyber's bombs.

Warborn

Freebies for all
I was just about to make a new thread on this. See you beat me to it sir. Good stuff though man. More in depth then I would've made it...

Tried to cover every scenario...that's about all I can cover, well, unless I go into super-ridic detail like getting hit halfscreen from a Kano knife while ex-freezing etc etc.