What's new

Breakthrough - Tremor Metallic Tremor Bug

Belial

Noob
I accidently discovered a bug that is very similiar to Jax dashfist bug. And Im sort of scared to bring it up since NRS decided to deal with armor bugs by removing armor from bugged moves... still here it is (I just hope tremor community wont hate me for this :-I )

If you try to use db1(ex or normal) in Gold stance to armor something (which it wouldnt) then your next Lava exdb1 will not have armor
Also if you armor through anything while in Lava stance(even with ex db2), your next Gold stance exdb1 WILL have armor

Cant make a vid right now but its easy to reproduce so hopefully someone will add it

The Abbot

Unit LK-52O
Huh...well at least the bug doesn't effect flash parry all too hard...still tho fix your shit NRS.
Actually it direct affects flash parry. I discovered this a few days ago but thought maybe I was doing something wrong. I was flash parrying the gap in Triborgs 111-2 and I would get hit even after seeing the flash of the EX. Good stuff @Belial

OmGxBdON

I'm going to make Fate top ten
They gonna take away flash parry watch :(. They better buff the db1 in every variation then

Cooljaxx

Mkx is the name , Mix is the game
They need to fix the bug where you can run straight past db1 down and straight in aftershock and crystalline...

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
It was already known on twitter but I forgot who posted it

16bit said NRS knows about this bug so it should be fixed in a future hotfix
clearly the only solution here is to give gold ex db1 two hits of armor also :)

ps. and fix his pushback bug plz