What's new

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2013, TYM!

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
I wanted to tell all you guys that nothing gives me a greater honor than to help serve this community as much as I do alongside others. It's been great spending these past couple of years among the TYM family. :)

Here is to another year of kombat!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Test Your Might.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
And Happy Holidays for those of who you don't like a fat man peeping on naughty kids while they sleep. Party hard, get your livers pumped, smash some cudi, and have a good holiday.

My present to you, in theme with the Holidays
You clearly don't check the forums first to see if a thread like yours was already made. ;)

I just merged yours with mine.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
In my country we celebrate by sacrificing a young virgin to the mighty intergalactic god of war and death you guys call Santa Claus. We let her body rot and then we consume it with our loved ones.

Happy Holidays!

Bildslash

Goro Lives 
In my country we celebrate by sacrificing a young virgin to the mighty intergalactic god of war and death you guys call Santa Claus. We let her body rot and then we consume it with our loved ones.

Happy Holidays!
We weren't supposed to tell outsiders about this. You'll have to be sacrificed to erase this transgression to the code.

Merry Christmas/Hanukkah/whatever holiday you celebrate, everyone! Eat plenty of cake, unless you'd prefer to consume something else!