What's new

Video/Tutorial Meet Juan, One, and Won: Superman's other F23

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
-Important info about Superman's 1,1,1 string:
  • Standing one is an 8 frame normal just like F2.
  • Advances him forward like F2
  • Recovers much quicker than F2
  • Great for punishing
  • + on block
  • Hardly scales
  • Hits high

Uses for Juan (Standing 1):

Juan is someone you will hate and love at the same time. Juan, alone, on the ground, is prerty useless but when it comes to the air, juan lets you extend combos and punish moves that leave your opponent in an airborne state. He doesn't like opponents stealing his sunlight as the guy is working on a tan.

Combo 1:

Combo 2:

Uses for One (Standing 1,1):

Uses for Won (Standing 1,1,1):

I would like to apologize guys. This was supposed to be a surprise but my internet randomly stopped responding and posted this without it being finished. In addition, it didn't save like any of my descriptions so I am just going to post the videos so this thread wasn't a waste of time. Don't worry, I'll update it eventually. :\ Also someone get a mod in here for spoiler tags ppllzzz!

@Compbros
@daddydab32ho
@Rayner
@Perfect Legend
@KDZ
@Theonidas
@usbigboy
@MF SLAYER
@xQUANTUMx
@TONY-T
@DEMONN8412
@EMPEROR_THEO
@EnergyKD
@LEGEND
@Whoever I missed.

Last edited:

DarksydeDash

Ok guys trolling aside blame my fucking internet. Thread is updated with the videos now. >.<

E

Eldriken

So many video links. You should probably put 'em in spoiler tags, dude. Especially for those who are on mobile. Aside from that, nice stuff you've got here.

DarksydeDash

So many video links. You should probably put 'em in spoiler tags, dude. Especially for those who are on mobile. Aside from that, nice stuff you've got here.
I needed to get them on the thread. Stupid internet keeps crashing so at least I got them up.