What's new

Breakthrough MB STINGER SECOND HIT CONFIRMED FOR OVERHEAD!

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Just said on stream. You have to stand to block after the low with the MB version's arrow followup on stinger... discuss ;)
EDIT: Looks to be around +7 on block according to several folks here in the Lab

DOUBLE EDIT: Thanks to Doombawkz its confirmed you can input a throw during it while holding towards folks to make a tick throw connect on some of the cast. This is good because it pushes folks back a bit on block and is hard to directly convert into anything specific.

SimSim

Norwegian Lab-work Champion
Yea I just saw this... Well then.. We were afraid it would not even be a mid haha! Actualy, if this comes on behalf of + frames on block I am not sure if I like it:p If it gives + frames on block AND is an overhead.. I am very happy:p

shaowebb

how is it a mix up?
High low mixup. They block low then they have to stand. They can't just crouch block it on reaction. If they stand afterwards I dont know how much frame advantage we get but we can then go for low or high to mess with them hopefully.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
It's not a mix up, but it will make it challenging to to block stuff like f2d13 xx stinger MB haha (low, overhead, low, oerhead)
i'll have to practice blocking that....which move is stinger btw?

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
im gonna need lots of playing against this character now, lol, any volunteers?

shaowebb

So my terminology is ass, but yeah crouch stand then crouch stand blocking teabag shuffle...oh god his pressure just got frustrating. I'm tweeting this overhead info to Chris G. I can't wait to see his reaction to this news.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Now lets try to find out how late we can MB it, if we don't do it while they're expecting a MB, it should give a window for:
D1~Arrow
F213
MB B3

Intradesting

RIF

Noob
Some of the decisions made in this patch are mind-boggling.

Did he need this? Honestly. I don't play the character, but this seems silly.