What's new

MB B/F3 Tech/Glitch: Increasing damage of interactions and projectiles.

HP Hatecraft I was thinking about it too after talking to you in that batman 79%. Combo thread. But now you have brought up martian's orbs. And I my martian will become broken with this. I mean he can already do 35% unclashable combo for 2 bars with his trait active- just MB b3, MB b3.

HP Hatecraft

I am the beginning, I am the end.
Does Grundy's MB trait always increase damage? I mean was it buffed like universal MB b3????
That's what I'm wondering. I always thought the only upside to the MB 4 was a hit of armor. I've heard rumors of it having a faster start up, but I never saw any proof.

HP Hatecraft

I'm so slow. I didn't even realize I got front paged, lol. Thank you guys so much! I updated the OP with a video of this tech with Grundy's MB4.

I got buffed with the EX B3/F3 in the last patch.
legion666
I love how Nooby associates himself with Grundy so much that he literaly says "I got buffed ":)Thanks for the reply man. I haven't touched Grundy for a while now. Does it increase overall damage from the chain, because I remember that mb trait used to do less damage on the whole. So if you have GR, does the damage on it increase only during the initial MB animation?

HP Hatecraft

I love how Nooby associates himself with Grundy so much that he literaly says "I got buffed ":)Thanks for the reply man. I haven't touched Grundy for a while now. Does it increase overall damage from the chain, because I remember that mb trait used to do less damage on the whole. So if you have GR, does the damage on it increase only during the initial MB animation?
I think it's just the first initial hit of the MB4 that does a bit more damage. With MB4, only one tick of GR will be buffed. Since you can hold and charge a MB F3/B3, it allows for a couple ticks.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
wait ...ur saying power characters can only get the damage boost from the missles in the bat cave?

Axel_Redd

Yes. The way they interact, you don't recover fast enough from anything to be able to use this.
but if u have a power character that can buff their stats like bane, wouldn't pretty much every interactible u throw do more damage?

HP Hatecraft

Yea
but if u have a power character that can buff their stats like bane, wouldn't pretty much every interactible u throw do more damage?
Yeah, venom and Grundys power chain buff ups the damage for interactions. That's why Bane can do 40% with the batmobile interaction using this tech.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
So if you absorb something with MB b/f you get hit for more damage? Will look at vid in a sec.

ll Nooby ll

To Live is to Die
Correct, it only gets increased during the animation until the grab hits. And only the first 1% part gets a damage increase.

Haha I guess I made a funny typo, I do love Grundy very much though.

HP Hatecraft

So if you absorb something with MB b/f you get hit for more damage? Will look at vid in a sec.
Naw, I thought MB B/F3 absorbed 50% damage. This tech makes interactions and projectiles do 150% damage. I do need to test this out to see if it will still reduce the damage, or if it makes a loop hole of sorts. So many ideas for this shit.

KIllaByte

PSN: playakid700. Local name: BFGC MonkeyBizness
Infinite gratitude to you, Hatecraft.
(Let the craft of hatred induced by being hit by 40% interactables begin.)

KIllaByte

I'm imagining Lobo doing this with his trait loaded...
Landing a Meterburned, traited Back 3 shotgun blast after the missiles.
Is it possible?

HP Hatecraft

I'm imagining Lobo doing this with his trait loaded...
Landing a Meterburned, traited Back 3 shotgun blast after the missiles.
Is it possible?
Will test when I get off work. Lobo has a godlike forward dash, so you should be able to dash forward and sneak a 1,1, shotgun. Or if the shotgun is unclashable, you might be able to leave out the 11 for some nice unclashable damage.

KIllaByte

I tested with Lobo.
The missiles do seem to send the opponent too far away for MB F3 OR B3 to land while also being active in the bonus damage frames for interactables.
But, Lobo can capitalize nicely by either doing Missiles, MB F3 forward dash cancel into 3, hook charge,
or by doing interactable, forward dash, Meterburn traited Forward 3.
The missiles do scale combo damage quite a bit.
The damage is left in the 30% range.

Axel_Redd

Yea

Yeah, venom and Grundys power chain buff ups the damage for interactions. That's why Bane can do 40% with the batmobile interaction using this tech.
ah, but for those 2 in particular its not the only option so long as they have their trait up.