What's new

Maybe next game instead of w/l records use tier rankings.

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
Since the Mk community seems to love tier lists so much, why not have a player tier list to show rank.

-beating better players makes you level up faster, beating worse players makes you level slower and losing works the same way except in reverse.

it would help
-stop online warriors from being so concerned about getting a loss because you can always earn your rank back.
-if a player is someone who just beats scrubs all day to pad their record they would level up tiers much slower.
-would more accurately show who is actually similar to your level of skill without false numbers.

thoughts?

Ayase Chihaya

Chihayafuru
Kind of like other games like Starcraft and CSGO etc use? I like it, but I still think win odds display this already.

For example, I'm negative in score for lobbies, but I can be 100% win odds vs someone with 5k wins and 3 losses if he only plays scrubs all day. I think the ranked ladder works the same way when displaying win odds.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
I think Rising Thunder is using a simple version of that.

When I started I leveled up very quickly by beating people, but now my rank is high and I don't get much reward when I beat people who have lower ranks, but when I lose I lose double the points (the amount I used to get when I started).

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
Win percentage>Anything else.
Nothing makes my dick harder when I go into a lobby and my win odds are at 100% for everyone.
I think their percentage system seems way off though at times, not even sure how it\s calculated, I see people with great records showing my win % being 100 all the time yet its a fairly even match while other times I find my win % low and I demolish them.

Maybe they dont know the match up or whatever but it seems fairly off most of the time for me.