What's new

[May 5, 2012] Season's Beatings: Summer Slam (Columbus, OH)

Tim Static
My friend is coming with me but can't pre register. I saw that 10:30 is cut off for registering on Saturday. We may be hard pressed to be there by that time. Is it possible to register him later than that if needed?

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Espio

Kokomo
The earliest I'll be able to get there is probably 1:00 P.M. Saturday, hopefully that's early enough.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Tim Static
My friend is coming with me but can't pre register. I saw that 10:30 is cut off for registering on Saturday. We may be hard pressed to be there by that time. Is it possible to register him later than that if needed?

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2
yea MK registration will cut off around 2pm
The earliest I'll be able to get there is probably 1:00 P.M. Saturday, hopefully that's early enough.
should be good but get there asap!

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
Any chance that anyone here has ever stayed at this Red Roof Inn before? I'm wondering if I will be able to hook up my PS3 to it and, if so, if the room's televisions take HDMI. I know that some hotels prevent you from hooking up a console at all, so I wanted to make sure before I go unhooking and packing my shit, lol

Tim Static

Adminerator
Any chance that anyone here has ever stayed at this Red Roof Inn before? I'm wondering if I will be able to hook up my PS3 to it and, if so, if the room's televisions take HDMI. I know that some hotels prevent you from hooking up a console at all, so I wanted to make sure before I go unhooking and packing my shit, lol
not sure, but its been the main hotel for Season's Beatings for about the last 7 years, so i'd imagine so. i'll look into it further.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
gotta bring dat Asus!

I'm planning on getting there sometime Friday evening. Anywhere from 4 - 8 pm. Depends on if I'm doing anything before I leave to make my way to Columbus.
Ok. I should be there around noon with soonk running casuals for most of the day... let me know when you get there and you can probably come play with us. No idea when the rest of GGA is arriving, probably late.

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
Ok. I should be there around noon with soonk running casuals for most of the day... let me know when you get there and you can probably come play with us. No idea when the rest of GGA is arriving, probably late.
Sounds good. I will let you know. I may even end up showing up earlier than what I said.

I appreciate the invite!

Espio

Kokomo
I wish i could come out today instead of tommorow:(. Oh well, hopefully I can get some matches in with you all before the tournament, look forward to meeting everyone as well:).​