What's new

[May 30, 2014] $100 POT BONUS VSM Blu Planet Kombat: Friday Night Weekly #9 (Massapequa, NY)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
Alright guys... @Scoot Magee and I in an effort to resurrect the weekly scene back on Long Island will be putting a $100 pot bonus + food to next weeks BPK [5-30]. We offer 2 hours of casuals and tournament play!!

What we offer:
    • 7:00pm - 9:00 pm: Casuals: Injustice (360), Mk9 (360), MKT (N64), KI (XB1)
    • 9:00pm - 12:00am: Injustice Double Elim $10 entry fee
    • $5 Venue Fee
    • 3-4 Setups for Casuals + Tournament
Blu Planet Comics is across from the Massapequa LIRR station and has free parking at the Library the block over on New York Ave.

Pub/Grill across the street along with a CVS Shopping center with a pizza place a block away!

Last edited:

RapZiLLa54

I normally only play online but I live in manhattan and would like to make it out to one of these sometime. Unfortunately have a pretty busy schedule so it's unlikely I'll be a regular but I'd like to play with/support my local scene.
Sweet man, hope to see you there!

MK9

Noob
I still don't understand why you do it of Fridays, that's my drinking night. Hold it during the week

RapZiLLa54

Well guys I hate to say this but next weeks edition of BPK will be its last. I'll continue to do the monthly but the weeklys are over, it was fun while it lasted! @AK RM Blake

Status
Not open for further replies.