What's new

[May 25, 2012] Ultimate Fighting Game Tournament 8: Infinity - Chicago, IL (Northbrook, IL)

Lulzlou

Kombatant
Will anyone have a dual modded hitbox a ufgt? <_< I don't have the money to dual mod mine so I would like to know.

I don't mind playing on pad though. It will only take me a day or 2 to get used to it again.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
I called and got my room

m2dave
No excuses be there and bring your Hollywood star michaelangelo , last time I checked his kenshi challenged me to $100 mm

Report online is his kenshi is ......good
I'll talk to MichaelAngelo this weekend at Console Combat and I'll let you know whether he is coming or not.

Master D. is definitely not coming, though. He is saying that "bad X-Box experiences at Console Combat" prevent him from taking the trip.

Goldi

Warrior
Will anyone have a dual modded hitbox a ufgt? <_< I don't have the money to dual mod mine so I would like to know.

I don't mind playing on pad though. It will only take me a day or 2 to get used to it again.
I can help you, I hope. I had my pink hitbox dual modded and ran into some technical difficulties. She needs another mod before the tourney starts to get her functional again. I can't play on anything else.

I had MK withdrawals and bought a new (only PS3 compatable) hitbox.

The blue hitbox http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g443/Goldfishkeeper/1eb5e421.jpg

But it's just not the same :/

Lulzlou

Kombatant
I can help you, I hope. I had my pink hitbox dual modded and ran into some technical difficulties. She needs another mod before the tourney starts to get her functional again. I can't play on anything else.

I had MK withdrawals and bought a new (only PS3 compatable) hitbox.

The blue hitbox http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g443/Goldfishkeeper/1eb5e421.jpg

But it's just not the same :/
That would be awesome if you can get It fixed. I really hope that goes well.
Thank you ma'am

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I'll talk to MichaelAngelo this weekend at Console Combat and I'll let you know whether he is coming or not.

Master D. is definitely not coming, though. He is saying that "bad X-Box experiences at Console Combat" prevent him from taking the trip.
*pfft

jokes aside im really excited you're coming

after 10 years pig and ice cream salesman meet

AU_IM_DIGIMON

Kombatant
M2Dave, just tell your bro to come and you can MM players on PS3. I'm sure some will be willing to play. I also wish the tourney was on PS3 (as I know A LOT of people...actually). But Keits is 100% correct we all had tons of time to prepare that this tourney was going to be on 3shitty60 lolz.

So we hope to see everyone who can make it come out and support/play.

If I get extra money or someone can pay my whole pre registration I can be seeded otherwise I'm baout to get hit with the random button when I do the emergency registration.

JTG=Jody Tha Great

sucks to be me lol

KIDD

Lulzlou

Kombatant
I wont be able to go.

The bus drive is going to be about 200$. I don't have the money for that, registration, hotel and food. Being broke sucks so much. Sorry guys :\ I really wanted to play with all of you.

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
A Question for Keits: Is there anyway we can check on our registration status? I registered about a month ago, and mainly because I'm paranoid, i wanted to check on it. However, I can't find anywhere on the site to do so.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
A Question for Keits: Is there anyway we can check on our registration status? I registered about a month ago, and mainly because I'm paranoid, i wanted to check on it. However, I can't find anywhere on the site to do so.
yea you're paypal email account

should have receipt

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Early pools are out.

Pool D(Friday 9 pm)
Alexander Smith
Coco Frothy Omen
Delriach
GGA Han
Grunty Pants
LESMORE
Nathan Shields
NinjapendnceDAY
Pig of the Hut
Slips
Tolkeen
Tyler Sanderson

Pool F(Saturday 10 am)
AR Jody Tha Great
A-Train
CurlyW
DaRealSteven
EG Justin Wong
FEAR
GGA Dizzy
GGA MOE30W
Glass Sword
Goldfishkeeper
LB NY Chris G
Lurch

Pool G(Saturday 12 pm)
vVv NOS CD Jr
Chaosphere
D-Que
FR Clint the Beast
GGA Fill Pops
IKizzle
niu.Killphil
OTG Gengar
Rude
Shogun of Live
GGA Medina
WNBA MK Peanuts

Pool H(Saturday 2 pm)
GGA 16 Bit
DMG Juicebox
DRS MCZ Kevo Da Man
GGA Jeremiah
Gruntypants
iZeRo2011
Jim
NeonKurai
Nexus Semi Evil Ryu
Ravener
TFA RZR Chauncy "TRU" Talon
vVv REO

Tolkeen

/wrists
I called Soonk and Pig in my bracket, I'm fucking psychic.
Good luck to team GGA, Chicago people, Frothy omen, and Chaosphere. Everyone else...get input bugs.

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
I called Soonk and Pig in my bracket, I'm fucking psychic.
Good luck to team GGA, Chicago people, Frothy omen, and Chaosphere. Everyone else...get input bugs.
Hey now...that hurts me even more since I'm a Sub Zero player. lmao... :p

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
I don't see any changes to Pool H, unless I'm missing something. Unfortunately, I cannot speak for the other pools as I pretty much glanced over those.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
There are 3 changes. I got moved to Pig's. Slips was moved to Dizzy's. Jody was moved to the Kabal pool.