What's new

[May 2, 2014] VSM Blu Planet Kombat: Friday Night Weekly #8 (Massapequa, NY)

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
Blu Planet Kombat returns after a 3 week hiatus with its 8th installment!

What we offer:
  • 7:00pm - 9:00 pm: Casuals: Injustice (360), Mk9 (360), MKT (N64), KI (XB1)
  • 9:00pm - 12:00am: Injustice Double Elim $10 entry fee
  • $5 Venue Fee
  • 4-5 Setups for Casuals + Tournament

Blu Planet Comics is across from the Massapequa LIRR station and has free parking at the Library the block over on New York Ave.

Pub/Grill across the street along with a CVS Shopping center with a pizza place a block away!

@R.E.O. @9.95

Last edited:

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
Not sure if I can make it. I will get back to you before hand. In addition i fowarded this to huskybrown (who can't access his TYM) I need to ask a mod to help him he never gets the password email reset even in him spam box.

I fanally got my new monitor and I have to say that nw feels great when play without screen lag wow I knew my tv had some lag but danm it was like 8 frames I can tell by the way nw jumping 2 feels in beng monitor
I am still getting use to it but and i can't wait to play some games without fucking up my timing lol I am still a rooky haha
See You guys friday

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
Hdmi out? Why would they put a hdmi out In a monitor? Do you mean with 2 hdmi in then yes
The new one RL2460HT has the hdmi out specifically for stream setups to prevent that setup from possible added lag from the streaming device and also makes it super easy to do dual screen matches. I just ordered one!

Its was also made with top pro players feedback specifically Justin Wong and Pr Balrog

Last edited:

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
Tonights the night! Who else is in!?!
I am stuck at a bday party nth at I doubt will finish early and if it does I doubt I will be in any condition to play any game's. Also husky brown has a family issue and can't make it :( sorry man wish incou be there