What's new

General/Other - Goro Maximilian's thoughts on Goro/release date

trufenix

bye felicia
Max is hype for smash and mkx so he makes videos. No different than tons of other click bait vloggers out there. But people put him on a pedestal because he's good at fighting games and he gets posted on front pages. Don't blame him for doing what 75% of YouTube is doing. Blame the sites that pump his content up like he's some fgc messiah.

Ray'sGoodLiquor

I don't care I'm not a competitive player anymore
Where did you hear it besides Max saying it?
There is nothing confirming that both consoles will get an exclusive character, It could be just one. I believe Ed said they hadn't even fully decided last time he was asked..

MK video makers always take any little thing Ed says and acts like its confirming something for views.

And yeah, Goro will probably be dlc for non pre orderers later down the line

Come to think of it, I don't think it was Boon. It was an NRS dev getting interviewed at the Canadian event that was fairly recent. The one that "confirmed" Johnny Cage.

PaletteSwap

Misanthropiate
i only want kart racing if its to do with the story LMAO
RAIDEN: Liu Kang fell by my hand, not your forces of darkness. It is a violation of our agreement to keep a soul you did not defeat.

QUAN CHI: I don't have time to dabble in technicalities. I have a need for speed. You can take back your precious rotting corpse of a champion if you can beat my Nether-Kart in Motor Kombat, thunder god.

RAIDEN: Fine, sorcerer. But just know, lightning travels faster than, uhh -- sound -- I think.

QUAN CHI: I hope, for your sake, that your racing abilities are better than your horrible puns and metaphors...... ([ban incoming])

RAIDEN: What was that last thing you said?

QUAN CHI: Oh, uh -- I said "good luck."

RAIDEN: Oh thanks man! You too!

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
RAIDEN: Liu Kang fell by my hand, not your forces of darkness. It is a violation of our agreement to keep a soul you did not defeat.

QUAN CHI: I don't have time to dabble in technicalities. I have a need for speed. You can take back your precious rotting corpse of a champion if you can beat my Nether-Kart in Motor Kombat, thunder god.

RAIDEN: Fine, sorcerer. But just know, lightning travels faster than, uhh -- sound -- I think.

QUAN CHI: I hope, for your sake, that your racing abilities are better than your horrible puns and metaphors...... ([ban incoming])

RAIDEN: What was that last thing you said?

QUAN CHI: Oh, uh -- I said "good luck."

RAIDEN: Oh thanks man! You too!
lightning travels faster than chi's bro :DOGE